help me with my mp3 player :( General: Discussion

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > General: Discussion

Old 12-07-2006
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Arrow Topic: help me with my mp3 player :(

help me with my mp3 player :(

ok so i got this MP3 player... and it wont let me instail the software on my computer ( i rhink im saying that right ) it keeps saying the MC-DOS wont support it..and click close to cancel and ignore to continue so... i hit ignore and NOTHING HAPPENS I dont know what is the problem!! but it doesnt seem to want to work.. i dont know why it wont i read the book and i did everything right

anyone know anything about this ? help!!
Old 12-07-2006

Default Topic: help me with my mp3 player :(

what brand is the MP3 player?
Old 12-07-2006

Exclamation Topic: help me with my mp3 player :(

also, the software that came with your player, under minimum requirements should say what operating system you need to have it up and running. If its needs for example windows 2000 or higher and your running windows 98 then the software will not work.

Last edited by Bawango; 12-07-2006 at 11:42 PM..
Old 12-08-2006
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Lightbulb Topic: help me with my mp3 player :(

If it is a USB type Player, just plug it in. If you have a newer version of Windows, it will recognise it as an external harddrive. Just follow the wizard through the process. You do not need the crappy software that comes with it.

When the "new hardware" icon comes up at the bottom right(near the clock), you should be able to open it and see a blank folder. Start dropping your MP3s into that folder. It might take a little while, but that means you have them all on your player.

Last edited by Nail; 12-08-2006 at 11:20 AM..
Old 12-08-2006

Arrow Topic: help me with my mp3 player :(

thanks nail i'll try that now

i have windows xp an the name brand is panisonic
Old 12-08-2006

it didnt do anything except tell me what it was
Old 12-08-2006

is there a program i could download to make it work ? this is annoying
Old 12-08-2006
Member (100 to 500 posts)

go into my computer and it will show up as a drive in your computer somehting like this g: removable disk open that then drag and drop files there
Old 12-08-2006

thanks jayson it worked