Lost Digital Camera....help Lost & Found

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Announcements > Lost & Found

Old 01-21-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Lost Digital Camera....help

Lost Digital Camera....help

I hope there are some honest people still out there.....

I went out with the girls on Friday night and Lost my canon digital camera......
we went from lomond ct in a cab to the Hideaway.....lol
then from the hideaway in a cab to Crowes.....
then a cab home and along the way i lost my newCanon Digital Camera if anyone finds it PLEASE call me it has a bunch of pics of girls and also some other pics that i do have downloaded on my computer that i can show to prove its mine......
I hope someone will return if they find it
Thank you Very much
you can email me marshaS700@hotmail.com
or call 696-3044
Old 01-22-2007

did you try to call the cab company?
Old 01-23-2007

Yeh I called Diamond, I called both bars.....Still no luck
Old 01-24-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Did you find it ?? Sooo sorry if not, loosing something you really love always feels awful !
Old 01-25-2007

No i still have not found it.....I have gave up hope....I think its gone, it was brand new so whoever found it probably kept it...Its sad but what do you do....But if anyone is selling one please let me know, I would hate to go buy a brand new one again.

Thank you
Old 01-27-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Hey , Bro: I really hate to put a 'Damper' on any hope you have, but I personally knew of some individuals that drive cab that had items for sale that they found in their car, "sadly" !! What do you think about that !???!
Old 01-28-2007

Well I think That is really sad....if he actually found a camera in a cab then turns around in sells it......man I would have gave home the money for it.....if he needed $$$$ that bad...lol

I figured that if someone found it they would sell it or keep it...I was just hoping there was still a few honest people out there.

And if you know him personally and he did sell a cannon digital that he found, Tell him to give me a call.......he owes me some $$$$$ 696-3044
Old 02-14-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Personally I've left a bunch of stuff in Diamond's taxis by accident, usually because I'm drunk, and have always been able to get it back, but maybe I'm just lucky. Once I forgot a quart of vodka and a brand new DVD set and the other time I forgot a brand new satellite receiver and three unopened DVDs and got them back as well. All I'm saying is they aren't all crooked.
Old 03-03-2007

friends of mine left a shopping bag with a couple new dvds in it in a cab once and unfortunately the receipt in the bag too, the driver took the dvds back to the store and got the money back, they clerk from the store remembered my friends buying them and remembered the lady who returned them but they couldnt do anything about it, not all are dishonest thank goodness but even one person like that is too many
Old 03-09-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

My Husband drives cab on the weekends sometimes, and whatever he finds he turns it into the office, or trys to remember who owns it and returns it to them!
Old 03-09-2007
**Silver-Level** Paid Account

I guess this really comes down to the difference between immoral and illegal. It's illegal to steal from customers while still in the car. If you find something, the customer immediately calls the dispatcher and you claim nothing was found, that's immoral but not illegal. Some people play by the infantile rules of "finders keepers, losers weepers." All that it means is your cab company lost business, and if the dispatcher has any morals or brains, they will keep an eye on you after that, because a person who will cheat a customer will most likely also cheat their employer.
Old 03-11-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

that sux Marsh
hope ya somehow get lucky and find out where it is