Hockey Is Driving Me Crazy!! Sports & Activities

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Sports & Activities

Old 05-23-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Hockey Is Driving Me Crazy!!

Hockey Is Driving Me Crazy!!

My hubby is driving me nuts watching hockey! His team (the Leafs ) got knocked out. Now he has a new favorite team.Ottawa! Now in order for him to watch the game the volume has to be turned way up.(as if you are in the arena.) Of course he has to holler at the Refs@ holler at the players. Then he has to scream when a goal is scored.
Please help out with any suggestions!!!!
Old 05-23-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Ladies night out????
Old 05-23-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

haha

i was given a cordless headset for the sound from the tv, when nobody else wants to hear it!!
Old 05-23-2007

Cordless headset sounds good, however how do I get him to watch the game quietly?(I had thought of duct tape,however I think it might be painful when removed)
Old 05-23-2007

Leafs never made it to the playoffs :P

Did you say you have a Leafs fan that converted to a Sens fan! No way! :P hehe
Old 05-23-2007

At least he is home where you can see him!!

Why don't you try to get into it too !! It gets pretty exciting in the playoffs when you have a team to follow, especially a Canadian one. It could be how the two of you would spend some bonding time!!!
Old 05-23-2007

I'm also confused why a Leafs fan would go for the Sens. Does not make sense.

Also, deal with it. Your husband is enjoying something. Let him have it.

Find something to do while he watches the game, or better yet, get into the game with him. Maybe he'll take part in something that you want him too in return.
Old 05-24-2007

Omg the pic. cracked me up!!! He jumped to the Sens. because his beloved Leafs didn't make the playoffs(thanks to all who pointed this out) I don't mind him enjoying hockey, maybe just quieter. ( I don't think I could watch with him as I get bored too easy)
Old 05-24-2007

I don't normally watch hockey but latley I can get a little louder than my husband. Hockey goes better with cold ones Enjoy!!!