6 year old baseball Sports & Activities

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Sports & Activities

Old 04-10-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: 6 year old baseball

6 year old baseball

Does anyone know who I could call to get my daughter involved in t ball or baseball this summer all I have heard about is soccer registration any help would be appreciated
Old 04-10-2007
**Bronze-Level** Paid Account

yeah i was wondering the same for my 5 year old boy.. T-Ball or something and soccer too!
Old 04-10-2007

what area of the city do you live in?Every area does their own.
Old 04-10-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

my children just brought home a flyer from school about summer baseball and t-ball for the north end. if you want the info pm and i will pm you back with the info.
Old 04-10-2007

Soccer registration is on the 21 april on the east side in the mall or you can register on line soccer.ca .Last year i had my 6 year old in t-ball on the east side and it suck it wasn't organize very well at all.This year trying out soccer.
Old 04-11-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Thumbs up Topic: 6 year old baseball

6yr old Baseball

call this number the are good people the are very good with the kids 642-5984 they do all ages....
Old 04-11-2007

I went to the link I gave you this morning and the site is now taking registrations.
Old 04-11-2007

Thumbs down Topic: 6 year old baseball

I was just looking at the post you posted...This is the same person who last year 28tay and i, had our children in....Does anyone else know of any other ppl...Becouse i really dont recomend this person...He was not intersted in takin care of the team once he has recieved his money ...Never showed up to teach a single game...handed out shirts and left the bags to the parents to take care of it...Parents called him plenty of times...left e-mail etc...never returned a single call...I think maybe the first few weeks kids showed up untill parents got upset and stoped coming ...
Old 04-11-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

just wait about an othe month and a half then you will be see regasration sites for baseball
Old 04-16-2007

Thanks to everyone for the info
Old 05-14-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Baseball

I was looking to sign my son up for baseball & saw your comments. Which league are you refering to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tessa View Post
I was just looking at the post you posted...This is the same person who last year 28tay and i, had our children in....Does anyone else know of any other ppl...Becouse i really dont recomend this person...He was not intersted in takin care of the team once he has recieved his money ...Never showed up to teach a single game...handed out shirts and left the bags to the parents to take care of it...Parents called him plenty of times...left e-mail etc...never returned a single call...I think maybe the first few weeks kids showed up untill parents got upset and stoped coming ...
Old 05-14-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by RancidCrow View Post
I was looking to sign my son up for baseball & saw your comments. Which league are you refering to?

I'm refering to East suberban little league...I'm looking for a different league for my child to play on this year...I think the one who takes care of it ( sheldon)..has way to much on his plate ..Not a single game did he teach a single thing, took the money and went on his way...I was told he plays ball himself and all his interest goes into that team, cause not one bit went to the childrens teams..
Old 05-14-2007

this isnt really a help but next year when she is 7 there is softball
Old 05-15-2007

Who do you contact for softball?
Old 05-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessa View Post
I'm refering to East suberban little league...I'm looking for a different league for my child to play on this year...I think the one who takes care of it ( sheldon)..has way to much on his plate ..Not a single game did he teach a single thing, took the money and went on his way...I was told he plays ball himself and all his interest goes into that team, cause not one bit went to the childrens teams..

If that is how is was last year you should contact the little league orginization and let them know. There is someone in SJ that oversees all the NB little leagues.
Old 05-19-2007

So do you have to contact certain people for different parts of the city? I live on the west side, and have no idea who to contact. Also, what are the ages for t-ball?? My son is 6, will be 7 in Sept.
Old 05-21-2007

anyone??
Old 05-21-2007

You would contact Lancaster Minor Ball...
Not sure what their number is , but it should be listed in the phone book

Each Area would have their own...South End Little League, North End Little League, East Suburban Little League and KV Minor Ball.
Old 05-21-2007

thank you very much...I will look up the number and call them in the morning...ty very much for the reply freddy
Old 05-22-2007

I beleive lower west and south end are joined as there is a decline in the numbers. I don't know if this is up to date but here is a contact # (see below)

Last edited by crydaga; 05-22-2007 at 08:25 PM..