April Fools! General: Discussion

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > General: Discussion

Old 04-01-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Send a message via MSN to artemisrane
Default Topic: April Fools!

April Fools!

Did anyone get pranked? What is the best prank you ever fell for/or dished out to someone?
Old 04-01-2007

I was going to take in Saran wrap for the bathrooms at work last night, but alas decided against it...
Old 04-01-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

A fellow I worked with last year did that. The boss was not impressed. I think he works for one of those cleaning outfits for minimum wage now. Far cry from the 40,000 he was making with us.

Moral of the story:

If your gonna pull a prank. Make sure the boss has a sense of humor first!!!!
Old 04-02-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Didn't get tricked, but the day made me recall a time I put a few sardines in a co-workers shoes (years ago). I remember watching in hilarity as he 'squished' his feet into his shoes and then his expression when he pulled them out and seeing what was impeding his ability to get a good fit! LOL.

(I learned how to run really fast whilest leaping effectively over office obstacles that day)

Regards,

Roger Foucault
Co-owner
ANT-TROPOLIS STUDIOS
www.ant-tropolis.com
Email: roger@ant-tropolis.com
Old 04-02-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

salt in coffee the first one in the morning works great lol
Old 04-02-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

On one April Fools' day, years ago, a different co-worker emptied a bunch of staples in my outdoor shoes, rolling them towards the toes so I didn't notice they were in there. When I put them on and took only a few steps outside I started to feel these little pricks under my feet. Finally they just plain hurt and I stopped, took off my shoes, and discovered all these staples stuck to my socks and lining the inside of my shoes- LOL.

I looked up at the office building window and saw my co-worker's face on the other side, laughing until he had tears in his eyes.

*sigh....memories.

Regards,

Roger Foucault
Co-owner
ANT-TROPOLIS STUDIOS
www.ant-tropolis.com
Email: roger@ant-tropolis.com
Old 04-02-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Send a message via MSN to artemisrane
Talking Topic: April Fools!

I was thinking about calling up my boyfriend's mother and telling her I was pregnant again l*o*l
BUT I decided against it.....
Old 04-03-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

That's what my boyfriend did to his mother....we already have 4 kids between us and he called her up to give her "the surprising news"....she was very happy. He hung up the phone without telling her the difference. I'm sure she was dying to tell someone she was going to be a grandmother again....I wanted him to call her back and tell her the difference...but he wanted to play it out a little longer.....it wasn't long after she heard the radio say something about April Fools Day that she clued in....