Supporting Our Troops General: Discussion

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > General: Discussion

Old 03-21-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Smile Topic: Supporting Our Troops

Supporting Our Troops

I watched Breakfast TV this morning and there was a great segment on the Canadaian military and it gave a website address to go to for info and for other things and I went there and you can order tshirts,braclets,ballcaps and sweatshirts and even jackets saying "Support Our Troops".We may not all support the war but we all "SHOULD and NEED To Support Our Troops".Here is the website address,go there,order just one thing and know that all the guys and gals feel the love and support we give them and that can make the world of differance to them.
www.cfpsa.ca/supportourtroops
Old 03-21-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Supporting Our Troops

Thankyou!!
Old 03-21-2007

You can also go to the CANEX in gagetown to buy these things. If you can't make it i can get just about anything you want.Hubby sends me stuff from the Base in Borden all the time
Old 03-21-2007
****Gold-Level**** Paid Account

Send a message via Yahoo to vanessalynn5484
Thumbs up Topic: Supporting Our Troops

I agree, even if we do not support the war we need to honor the sacrifices these brave men and women are making. Sending our love and support to them in beyond politics. My heart truly goes out to them and their families. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and feel what it would be like to leave your family fighting for something you may not understand, but the love of your country and your call to protect the people you love was heavy a burden you took upon yourself. Yourself and your loved ones who miss you and worry about you. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

I have great uncles who are veterans and my uncle recently retired, he had been in the army since he graduated high school.

So yes I agree...Support our troops even if you don't support the war.

Vanessa

Last edited by vanessalynn5484; 03-21-2007 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 03-21-2007

And don't forget "Red Friday" Wear red on Fridays to show your support.

(and if you need help...i have red support the troops bracelets that i sell at the flea market)

Just to make a point about vanessa's comment...i do NOT support the war. But my husband is in the army..and i do support the troops. I don't support anything bush does HAH!
Old 03-21-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
I don't support anything bush does HAH!

hahah Me either
Old 03-21-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Well my hubby isn't military but he'll be in Kandahar next week to work on the compound with the military (he's a welder). I have so much respect for the military wives and what they go through! I'm not dealing very well with it...the going away part is fine we've done it it's where he's going and it's frightening. God bless our soldiers!!!