Mulders Spring Sale Food & Dining

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Food & Dining

Old 05-23-2011
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Cool Topic: Mulders Spring Sale

Mulders Spring Sale

Well it's that time again who's all going to the big Mulder's Meat sale this weekend????
Old 05-24-2011

Default Topic: Mulders Spring Sale

OMG..my sister & I went to this a couple of years ago....the line is like miles long..they only let so many in at at time...advice..wear something really warm ..it's brutally cold in those freezers
Old 05-25-2011

How far in advance would you recommend getting there?
Old 05-25-2011
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Mulders

To anyone that's been there, I was surprised to see from there online listing what was not there......I didn't see any pork or beef roasts, whole chickens or turkeys do they not carry these or just not include them in the sale......... They seem to have more of the pre-packaged pre-sliced meats then anything........I have never been there but they seem to be more of a reseller of pre done stuff from other processors (maple leaf etc) then a processor themselves.

Can anyone suggest a country butcher shop where you can get a great deal on a fill your freezer package?

Bill
Old 05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
To anyone that's been there, I was surprised to see from there online listing what was not there......I didn't see any pork or beef roasts, whole chickens or turkeys do they not carry these or just not include them in the sale......... They seem to have more of the pre-packaged pre-sliced meats then anything........I have never been there but they seem to be more of a reseller of pre done stuff from other processors (maple leaf etc) then a processor themselves.

Can anyone suggest a country butcher shop where you can get a great deal on a fill your freezer package?

Bill
The last time I went Bill they had wonderful Roasts, Flavoured and un-flavoured pork chops, but I don't think they sell the Whole Chickens or Turkeys, but the steaks, chicken and Hotdogs would help out filling your freezer & they are awesome.

Vix
Old 05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
How far in advance would you recommend getting there?

Tara, I usually get there sometime overnight. Takes me 1 1/2 hours to get there and there is usually a line starting anywhere from 1:30 am the night before....hope that helps. Oh yea and if you get there that early bring a blanket and chair to sit it; it'll help you immensely.

Vix
Old 05-25-2011

Post Topic: Mulders Spring Sale

Here's the website if anyone wants to know what is on sale......

http://muldermeats.com/spring_2011_day_sale.html
Old 05-25-2011

Is it just me that can't see the freezer packs?
Old 05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Is it just me that can't see the freezer packs?
Nope not just you Tara, there seems to be something wrong with the page...
Old 06-07-2011

Aside from the sale ...which is totally frozen packs ...Mulder's is a great butcher shop...their steaks, chops etc are really good.