House !!!!! 2Hr Season Premiere tonight. Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 09-21-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Lightbulb Topic: House !!!!! 2Hr Season Premiere tonight.

House !!!!! 2Hr Season Premiere tonight.

Can't wait to see the new season of House starting this evening, always said he should have been committed...and now he is....holy crap....roflmao

Last edited by iSJ Mod 08; 09-21-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Old 09-21-2009

Default Topic: House !!!!! 2Hr Season Premiere tonight.

I can't even watch it. Too excited. I am taping it now and will watch it tomorrow morning so I can FF through the ads. They drive me nuts.
Old 09-21-2009

haha, too funny...I'm doing the same thing..recording it to watch tomorrow...only because theres 2 hours of Operation Repo on at the same time....LOL
Old 09-22-2009

I know. I wanted to watch Ron Janes on at the same time too.
OMG, I just finished watching House. It was wonderful!! Glad I taped it though. I think there were 8 to 10 adds on each break in the show.
Old 09-22-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

That's why I like rogers digital PVR. I hit record, then I started watching it around 9:35. By fast-forwarding through all the commercials, I ended up being done watching it just after 11:00pm, so it took me an hour and a half to watch a live two hour show.

Anyways, I liked it... I thought it was a really good episode.
Old 09-22-2009

WOOOOOOT for house! I love him so much!
Old 09-22-2009

Hey FutureChief, How you doin'? Haven't seen or heard from you in awhile. How's everything going?