world of warcraft Games & Hobbies

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Games & Hobbies

Old 09-17-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: world of warcraft

It's true, the game doesn't seem to get old. Especially if your boyfriend is new to the game Blondie, don't expect the novelty to wear off for at least a couple months.
Old 09-17-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Talking Topic: world of warcraft

Ya right

A couple of months lol, try at least a year if he gets in with a good group of people. Just wait until he gets into High level raiding, 5-6 hours a night at least... Better draw up the divorce papers now lol.

Anyone on the server " Dark Iron"? I have a 70 druid there, been thinking about getting back on ( I broke the addiction , but its creeping back), Got over 5k gold on him and dont wanna see it go to waste lol.
Old 09-17-2007

Sell him on ebay
Old 09-17-2007

WOW

YEa we have about 10 ppl in our guild from SJ
Old 09-18-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

I must be the exception. I a 63 priest and it's taken me over two and a half years to get that far. I play MAYBE an hour per day, two tops if I'm feeling lazy or have a big quest (which annoys me). I can quit on the drop of a dime and at one point had quit for over six months but I got bored and purchased more time so for me that's all it is, a waste of free time.
Old 09-18-2007

What server you play on Spence?
Old 09-21-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

ebay

Ha i wish I could sell it on Ebay they put a stop to that awhile ago... Id sell the sucker in a heartbeat otherwise.
Old 09-21-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

I love WOW! Its the best! But is like a crack addiction! And it doesnt even go away in a couple of months !I know a guy that DOESNT have a life at all.. all he does is sit home and play wow.. He JUST got up to lvl 70.. But he has alot of characters that asre like lvl 40's and 50's.. He is such a loser lol.. I have a hard time getting into it sometimes. but when i am its like for 4 or 5 hours.. when i have the time. I just cant put it down.. im like one more quest! LOL
Old 09-24-2007

Send a message via Yahoo to Godfather

Was on Silvermoon

Hey gang,
I was on Silvermoon Server, changed to Arathor, can't stop playing, highly addicted but I haven't lost my sanity yet and I haven't lost my job, so I must be doing something fine. In 12 days I got my new tauren druid up to level 40 now, chose Herbalism and Alchemy, best combo for Tauren Druid, +15 herbalism automatically. Guild is now 165 strong.

P.S. Silvermoon split and some went to Arathor due to 45 min wait times on Silvermoon. Haven't had to worry about wait times anymore.

Gromlok 70 tauren Hunter.
Aranwe 24 Blood Elf Pally.
Camthalian 40 Tauren Druid.

Pat.
Old 10-04-2007
New Member (< 10 posts)

Another Warcraft player here :P

The game is addictive and although I started late (6 months after beta) I have logged ALOT of hours in.

If any of you saint johners are night owls like me and are on Oceanic servers give me a shout ...

Jubei'Thos
Kelder - 70 - Rogue
Suppressor - 70 - Hunter
Which - 70 - Priest
Old 10-05-2007

Hey Phatm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatm View Post
Another Warcraft player here :P

The game is addictive and although I started late (6 months after beta) I have logged ALOT of hours in.

If any of you saint johners are night owls like me and are on Oceanic servers give me a shout ...

Jubei'Thos
Kelder - 70 - Rogue
Suppressor - 70 - Hunter
Which - 70 - Priest
Obviously your running BC since your toons are 70th. Good job on 3 level 70 toons. I love farming stuff, can't help it. Managed to accumulate alot of Argent Dawn rep stuff, 510 core of elements on hand, 1250 dark iron scraps, 428 savage fronds, 4 corruptor scourgestones, 121 minion scourgestones, 90 Crypt fiend parts, 300 Bone fragments. I've been holding onto these because I heard with the last patch, they (Blizzard) would change the argent dawn rep rewards. I haven't cashed any of these in just in case. I hope the rewards aren't BOP, that would just suck. Any surplus I can forward to my alt toons anyways when they get to that point. When your farming 300-500 gold a day, its so much easier to purchase these off of AH than farming low level stuff unless it's a World dragon

On Another note, My tauren hunter is exalted with 11 factions so far, and I barely touched any of the BC instances to build the new reps up aside from the Netherwing Questlines and dailies available, and I have my netherwing Drake, violet, ohhhhh he is awesome. Wouldn't mind getting the phoenix though but its a 0.1 % drop.

Keep in touch Phatm.

Pat.
Old 10-05-2007

Mine are Cybeladora - 25 Hunter.. With a nice Furry Black Spider for a pet.. Her name is Penelope! LOL

Honstarix - 18 Pally.. Right now... Both on Steamwheedle
Liberdade - 24 Pally on blackwater raiders.. YAY
I got a couple others on PVP.. Not at all high tho.!
My main i would say right now would be the pally. Helping my VERY newbie BF with his rogue.. We started the same time and his rogue is 14 and my pally is 18 with 8 gold.. lol
Old 10-10-2007

Argent Dawn Reputation

I hear that Bliizzard has made changes to the AD rep, the rep is now higher for hand ins, i noticed that last night when I looked on my Main toon who has an 18 slot halani BOP Bag packed full, I cashed it all in at the Light hope Chapel in EPL and made 5,500 rep for AD. Only 3.500 more rep to go till Exalted. Can't wait.

Darkmoon Faire is in Thunderbluff atm, my alt toon Camthalian managed to make friendly with them in 20 mins on hand in's, thought not many tickets on hand for about 15 hand ins.

Pat.
Old 10-30-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

I play on a PVE server with the following toons...

70 Mage
70 Warrior
70 Hunter
70 Pally

All my toons have seen Illidan Dead and are working on Sunwell. My Mage is by far the best geared with 5x T6. However since the patch End game is pointless, my guild is clearing Black Temple in just over 3 hours. Gear has become pointless.

Inscriptions was fun to lvl to 365 (Currently Capped) in 1 day (Thanks blizzard) Until the xpac comes out Jumping around in IF is about the only thing to do, other than Raid Horde cities, but good luck with that now. They upped the lvl of the guards to 75 and bosses to 80. WTB hit rating

Any single girls out there that play wow that wanna play together Its about the only way to keep a relationship and play this game srsly. Gals if ur guys plays wow and u think the novelty will go away...good luck...get out now.
Old 10-30-2008

heh, me and hubby play, at the same time, in the same room. Only way to go!
Old 10-31-2008

I play, but my hubby doesnt!
Old 11-03-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoapup View Post
I play on a PVE server with the following toons...

70 Mage
70 Warrior
70 Hunter
70 Pally

All my toons have seen Illidan Dead and are working on Sunwell. My Mage is by far the best geared with 5x T6. However since the patch End game is pointless, my guild is clearing Black Temple in just over 3 hours. Gear has become pointless.

Inscriptions was fun to lvl to 365 (Currently Capped) in 1 day (Thanks blizzard) Until the xpac comes out Jumping around in IF is about the only thing to do, other than Raid Horde cities, but good luck with that now. They upped the lvl of the guards to 75 and bosses to 80. WTB hit rating

Any single girls out there that play wow that wanna play together Its about the only way to keep a relationship and play this game srsly. Gals if ur guys plays wow and u think the novelty will go away...good luck...get out now.

You have an addiction sir.