Missing Cat in Latimore Lake Area Lost & Found

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Announcements > Lost & Found

Old 08-18-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Missing Cat in Latimore Lake Area

Missing Cat in Latimore Lake Area

HI there, we live right next to the trailor park and are missing our cat. She is small framed, multi color, medium length hair with a puffy tail. She is very loveable and friendly and asnwers to Daisy.
We miss her very much and are desperately hoping for her return.
If you hae seen her please let us know.

Thank you.
Old 08-19-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post
HI there, we live right next to the trailor park and are missing our cat. She is small framed, multi color, medium length hair with a puffy tail. She is very loveable and friendly and asnwers to Daisy.

Thank you.
Hi, do you have a picture of her? I have one that I'm trying to find the home for but she was found in Hampton but you never know, and when did she go missing?
Old 08-20-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

She went missing about 1.5 weeks ago. If you send me your email addy I will send you a picture of her tomorrow.
Old 08-22-2009
Member (< 100 posts)

missing

Hi,
could you send a pic of your kitty to my email theywood@gmail.com
I'm in the trailer park at least once a day and would be happy to keep an eye out for your kitty.
Old 07-06-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post

Thank you.
just wondering if you found your kitty yet? I was at the Animal rescue league today and they have 120 cats, most of them strays from around the city....saw a couple that looked familiar hopefully from here, let me know, thanks.

Vix