Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!! Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 09-16-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!!

WHAT?? I sat down this morning with my coffee in hand to watch last night's episode of Hells Kitchen. I was soooooo excited and concerned about Dave's hand and couldn't wait to see it. But what to my wondering eyes should appear??? No Hell's kitches. It had ben preempted by some show that I don't even watch. I was soooo dissappointed. Now I will haveto wait until next week. UUUGGGHHH I can't wait that long.
Old 09-17-2009

Ahhhh yeah. Sooo not impressed!!!! I was so excited to see this episode as the past few were a lil too quiet for my liking :P, and what do I see but hours of More to Love on instead! Like wtf? It can't be end of the season already, that show just started about when Hell's Kitchen did, so I am not sure what was so important on that darn show that they had to take Hell's Kitchen off. GRRRRR! lol
Old 09-17-2009

Next week it's on for 2 hours folks
Old 09-17-2009

Hell's Kitchen is on for 2 hours next week Proud Auntie?
Old 09-17-2009

Yes, I saw the preview and I checked next week's schedule and it stated 2 hours as well. Plus, my friend said the same thing.
Old 09-18-2009

WooooHOOOOOO! Thanks Proud Auntie, you've made me happy!!!.... and a lil impatient for tuesday to get here lol
Old 09-18-2009

OMG, I am having my cable disconnected on Monday and I just found out today that I won't be getting my satelite hooked up until the first week in October. Do you know what that means?? Next two weeks of hell's kitchen may be lost to me. OH NO!!! I called my ex-husband. He said he will try to tape the episodes for me. I will take my vcr over to his house and help him set it up so he doesn't tape the wrong time or whatever. Wish me luck people. I really thought they'd be able to connect my satelite sooner than that. Oh my.
Old 09-19-2009

Inuit!! If you will still have your internet you can still watch...a day late..but ya can!! =) I have missed 2 episodes because I had to be out when it was on, I caught up watching them on Youtube. It's kinda annoying because they come in parts but hey it still works!! They are usually posted by the next day or the one after!! Good Luck!! If I was set up to record I'd offer a helping hand incase exhusband doesn't come through for ya!! ...but unfortunately I'm not set up like that anymore...dunno why cuz i thoguht I hooked it all up the same way I always do :P
Old 09-19-2009

Yeah, thank you pumpkin. My son suggested that I can get it on the net too. I don't know how to but both of my sons are computer savy so they can show me how to if the ex messes up the taping. Ity's only two weeks and I will have my satelite up. If I do miss it I will come here and ask you to fill me in if you will.
Old 09-22-2009

Well I won't say much til you see it Inuit!! Don't wanna wreck it for ya. Let me know if ya need a recap or when i can rant ahahahaha :P
Old 09-26-2009

Cable didn't come to disconnect me yet. Yay, free cable. LOL I saw Hell's last Tuesday night and wow did Van ever get steamed!! Holy Moley, temper, temper. What happened to him. Forgot how to cook or what? I CAN'T believe Suzanne is STILL there. Imagine saying"I'm not putting my name on that" OMG Time to go home baby.

I didn't post till now because I am in the horrid process of moving. God almighty, there CAN"t be a worse job. I am trying to live in and move both places. My son is staying here so when I move something out I have to make sure there is something left here for him to use. Oh My.I think it would be almost easier to grand slam move the whole thing in one or two days. I have been "moving" for 3 weeks.
Old 09-26-2009

Oh My Inuit!!! Well I hope your moving woes will go away for you fast!! I have never moved in my life. LOL That sounds sooo sad. I have lived in the same place, same house, for 31 years!!

Yea I CANNOT believe Suzanne is still there. What, there is 4 people left plus her. If she does not go home next week, Ima flip my freakin lid!!! I just do NOT understand why she is still there. Van did lose it. I felt suzanne deserved to go before him though, what an idiot she is. EWWW I just want to kick her in the shin she annoys me so much. I know that is terrible of me to say!! Lucky Im not there with her, cuz I would have kicked her long ago!! =)

I like all the people that are left with the ONE exception. Tenille, she is funny but she kind of gets on my nerves with the way she talks sometimes and her fiery temper is a lil over the top now and then!! Ariel, she is good and seems so nice!! Kevin, I love Kevin. He rocks.

But in all honesty, assuming Dave stays til the end with no more injury, I think he already has this competition, hands down.

He is a one armed man and he flies through everything with barely a whimper or a mistake. I think he is amazing!!!! Even if Robert had of still been there, I think dave would have by passed him even!

Dave is P****D at Tenille next week. He's real mad that she went back on their original plan, and Van ended up going home. She should have shut up and pushed for Suzanne! But, it could have been a strategic move on Tenille so ya can't exactly blame her!
Old 09-27-2009

I didn't understand why Dave wanted to send Ariel home though. I was a bit shocked at his suggesting that they all vote for her because Dave said Van would be easier to beat than Ariel. I had to watch the show twice to make sure I heard him right. Sounds underhanded and so not like Dave. I think he will win too. he is an awesome cook. Kevin is really good too though as is Ariel . Tennille has a big mouth and a bad tremper and I think that will be her downfall. I had to agree with Tennile and not vote for Ariel last week. I think she made the right choice in choosing Van and Suzanne. I will be disappointed if Dave is mad at Tennile about doing the right thing. Even Chef was surprised when Kevin and Dave suggested Ariel to go home. I hope I still have the cable this Tuesday. I don't want to miss it. If the cable is gone my ex husband will tape it for me.
Old 09-27-2009

Yeah!! Chef even said to Tenille thankyou for being honest when she chose Van instead!!! He was impressed by it, but by the previews Dave is so not impressed. And like you said, I am actually suprised to see Dave being the way he is. But you know what, there are no teams anymore. Everyone is out for themselves now, so you will see the gloves come off now!!!

Dave only wanted Van to stay because Van is the weaker cook. Ariel obviously is a bigger threat to Dave. So if she was gone, he's only have to worry about Van and I think Van was his own enemy so there was no threat there to Dave. Not to mention, the guys bonded and I think they were trying to keep the guys on longer.

I think Ariel and Kevin are the only ones Dave need worry about!! But Chef Ramsey is already completely smitten with Dave and you can tell. He keeps making comments about how this guy goes so much better than the others and he is injured. That showed Ramsey something BIG right there. That's why I think Dave has it hands down...if he doesn't screw himself out of it by messin up bad or by his hand! He is not out of the waters yet!! I can't wait to see who the final two will be. I think either of the guys and Ariel will make it furthest.

It's getting to the hard part...who to choose. lol I like Kevin, Ariel and Dave. So they should just all win!!! :P
Old 09-27-2009

Oh and PS Suzanne NEEDS to go home this week. There is just no going around it. She HAS to go!! :P I hope no one screws up so bad that she gets to hang on another week. I just dont get why she is still there. He has heard it all from the other team mates that she is a knob!! Why doesn't he do something about it!!!? GRRRR :P
Old 09-29-2009

Hell's Kitchen tonight!! WooHooo!

!!!!!!!Go home Suzanne, Go home Suzanne, Go home Suzanne!!!!!

Maybe if I chant it will work!! LoL
Old 09-29-2009

My chant worked!!!! Yeah!!! LoL

Buh Bye Suzanne!! Buh Bye!
Old 10-03-2009

Goodbye and good riddence Suzanne, Finally!!! I trhink Dave has it hands down too but Kevin I think is a close second. I thought it might be Aeriel but the last 2 weeks Chef's been finding fault with her food. Undercooked. I think that has hurt her chances that's why I think it will be between Kevin and Dave. You never know Tennile may still be in the running but that poor girl has a big mouth.
Old 10-08-2009

Tennille is gone. What happened to her on the fish station? I like Ariel but I think it will be between Dave and Kevin unless something drastic happens to Dave this comimg week. Sad that only one can win.

I wish they'd do a show showing whatever happened to the last 4 people from each season. By the time it gets dow to the last 4, you know them by name and would like to see them do well.

Looking forward to Tuesday!
Old 10-08-2009

Yea unless Dave screws up I think it will be between him and Kevin. I just hate Dave's arrgance sometimes, but the boy can cook! With one arm down, and the capability to keep going and going and still do well, is obviously impressing Chef!!

Tenille sank her ship in the blink of an eye. I felt bad for her. She is good though, I am sure she will do ok!! I would LOVE too see where everyone is now!! If anyone got fired, lost jobs or their cooking schools, wink wink, after being on the show. Who got better jobs and how are all the previous winners are doing. You see one now and then but that is it. I wonder how the 1st guy is doing, who won from the very first show. I can't even remember their names anymore, there has been so many people to come and go on his shows. :P

So next week I guess is a two hour finale. I just read that on my facebook homepage. I joined the group on there. lol