Transmission lines General: Discussion

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > General: Discussion

Old 01-31-2011
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Lightbulb Topic: Transmission lines

Transmission lines

Anybody know...where to buy pre-made lines, or some place that would make them up for you ??? I only need one no more than 2 feet long, fitting on one end and the other end slides into a hose with clamp. I don't want to pay $100 for it at the dealers, ridiculous.
Old 01-31-2011

Default Topic: Transmission lines

What kind of vehicle is it for?
Old 01-31-2011

Hi , it's an 06 Chevy Aveo
Old 01-31-2011

do you know which line it is?
Old 01-31-2011

I don't know what its called, but its only approx. 2 feet long, has fitting on one end screws in to tranny, and the other end is tapered and slides into a hose which goes to the rad.
Old 01-31-2011

sounds like the transmission cooler line, have you tried shur fit? I find they have some of the cheaper prices around town
Old 01-31-2011

I have tried every auto parts place from Sussex to St.George, nobody carries them , except the dealer of course...guess I have no choice.
Old 01-31-2011
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoseToTheGrind View Post
I have tried every auto parts place from Sussex to St.George, nobody carries them , except the dealer of course...guess I have no choice.
Try to buy it online, like autopartscanada, or other websites in US, or ebay.

I bought a lot parts from autopartscanada, they are much cheaper than the dealer in SJ.