New Moon Tickets sold out. Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 09-17-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: New Moon Tickets sold out.

New Moon Tickets sold out.

source: http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-17-ne...ckets-sold-out

In some places - YES!

Major movie theater ticket agents online are reporting that some showings for The Twilight Saga: New Moon opening are already SOLD OUT!

And the movie is two months away!!!

Fandango is reporting that it already has 50 sold-out showings and that New Moon was the top seller of the weekend, even over movies that are actually out in theaters! MovieTickets.com is singing a similar tune, reporting dozens of its show times all filled up.

Again, the movie is two months away!!!

So Twilight fans better get moving and get your tickets before they're gone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does a movie get sold out before it's even been released to theatres. And how is that fair?
Some die hards are gonna be real mad or real upset!!
Old 09-17-2009

I'm sad about it *pouty face*
Old 09-17-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

I don't "think" you are able to buy them here yet... right????
Old 09-17-2009

They are not even on sale here yet
Old 09-22-2009

No they are not on sale anywhere yet. These were purchased and were sold out via an online ticket thingy lol That's why I said how is that even fair? What happened to first coem first serve....GRRR! Doesn't bother my plans any, I will wait until the very end, because you won't get near it til then anyways
Old 09-23-2009
**Silver-Level** Paid Account

Thanks for the heads up,,, I will look at what else is playing FIRST before setting my hopes on that. I almost never go to the first few nights of any movie anyway, I like room to move in my seat.
Old 09-23-2009

Well if they're not on sale anywhere they can't be sold out right? We don't have the times listed for showings here yet, so there is no option to buy in advance online yet I'll be buying mine early, I can't wait 6 hours in line for tickets, it's hard enough to scrounge up a babysitter for 3 hours, let alone all day. I'm SUPER excited !!!
Old 09-24-2009

Well I hope they don't do online sales around here!! Hard enough to get into big to do movies around here!!

Yes donteatrawpotatoes, I am a lil excited too, not as much as you though I don't think. But, the previews for New Moon do look good!! Should be rather interesting to see what happens. I have not read the books so I haven't a clue yet what's to come..and shhhh cuz I don't want too!!!. :P Funny I am even into this movie at all actually, because in the beginning I had no interest to watch it. But all the hype, sucked me in and I had to watch it to see what was so "big" and well damn everyone cuz now I'm just another victim of Edward Cullen, though in saying that, I am lower than most on "that" totem pole. :P
Old 09-24-2009

I have ZERO attraction to Robert Pattinson, (Edward Cullen is another story! LOL) so I guess I'm a weird fan in that respect. I really hated and resented all the Twilight hype until I read the books, and now, I'm pretty much in love. I don't think they were well written, and I really don't like Bella much, she's boring, but I like the story.
Old 10-02-2009

Tickets went on sale today!! Online too!!! Got mine
Old 10-02-2009

I just don't get why the hell they have them on sale over a month ahead of time. people and apparently theatres are too impatient!!!

That means most people will be waiting months to see it and by then it'll be gone and it'll be wait for the DVD... then they B**** because people pirate from the theatres!!!

Anyways, donteatrawpotatoes...LMFAO You and I are on the same page.. well sorta..lol
For the life of me, I could not understand why the girls were so attracted and gone haywire over this guy. He didn't do anything for me at all!!!! Nothing what so ever.

Then I watched that damn movie!!! I just HAD to see what all the freakin hype was about.
I was immediately, addicted and I then completely understood why everyone is so smitten with Robert (Edward). Some are absolutely mental about it though....I have 30+ year old friends who have wallpapered their rooms , and their rooms they share with their husbands no less, with posters of Edward.....I am no where near that bad!!!!!

Crazy!!!

And I don't like Bella either. Not too many do I don't think. The girl who plays her sucks, and she has a really rotten and stuck up attitude!! Apparently she does not like the fame this movie brought her...bet she likes the money in her pocket though and bedding down with Robert pattinson!!!...I think she should just shut up!!! :P

Last edited by Pumpkin; 10-02-2009 at 04:19 PM..
Old 10-02-2009

My husband won't let me put posters of Edward in our bedroom hahaha!!
Old 10-03-2009

Deanie, I wouldn't even attempt to ask or try to put one up even if I had the urge to do so, it wouldn't fly with my man either. But I kinda feel like Im just too old to be living in fairy tale and teenager land. Doesn't mean I don't imagine quietly in my head though about things. LOL

Maybe there is a method to the men's madness who allow their wives to put them up in their room. LOL I won't say what I am thinking of though!!!! I'll let you guess. hahahaha
Old 10-03-2009

Lol I didn't ask him I was only joking.