Gta 4 Games & Hobbies

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Games & Hobbies

Old 04-26-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

Default Topic: Gta 4

Gta 4

Who's getting it and for what console?
Old 04-26-2008
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Lightbulb Topic: Gta 4

I'm getting for "my son", its pre-ordered too, cannot wait....it really is for him, but I cannot wait myself...I love the GTA games, we are getting it for the PS3.
Old 04-26-2008
Member (100 to 500 posts)

for what console??

the only reliable console out there it seems is the PS3 now. lol
xbox = red lights multiple times for myself. :S
i know tons of others who have "red light" issues too with 360's.

i have gone through 2 360's then decided i wasnt trying for a third i bought a ps3 3 weeks ago and not one problem yet and i play everynight at least 1-3 hours.

i will be getting for the ps3.

for now i play CoD4

Mumblez79 FTW!!! :P

Last edited by mumblez; 04-26-2008 at 04:23 PM..
Old 04-28-2008

ill have it for PS3

add me: swansonhungryman
Old 04-28-2008

Also, is this available tonight at midnight? Or tomorrow (tuesday) at midnight?
Old 04-28-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumblez View Post
i know tons of others who have "red light" issues too with 360's.

i have gone through 2 360's then decided i wasnt trying for a third i bought a ps3 3 weeks ago and not one problem yet and i play everynight at least 1-3 hours.
Obviously you're doing something wrong. I've had my xbox for a while with zero issues. Everyone I know who has one has never had a RROD.
Old 04-28-2008

Obviously doing something wrong? lol wut

Obviously Microsoft admitted there was a problem with their products failing. I also had the RROD issue, they were fast and replacing it.

Are you going to say I am doing something wrong? It's a box with a power button, do you think the people getting the RROD are all abusing it or something?

Just because you didn't have issues or anyone you know hasn't had issues doesn't mean their are no issues!
Old 04-28-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

What??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaj27 View Post
Obviously you're doing something wrong. I've had my xbox for a while with zero issues. Everyone I know who has one has never had a RROD.
Your doing something wrong? Like he's using it for a freebee?? And just because everyone you know that has a 360 still works does not mean that the red ring of death does not an actual problem. Just ask EB as to how many 360's they get back because of it.Anyway, I can go on and on but if you don't believe what your reading here just "google" RROD. I believe the fail rate for 360's is 16%. So if your getting it for your 360 let us know how long your machine last. Of course as a loyal M$ fan you would not actually admit to your machine breaking because your all in denial.

Last edited by Foxhound; 04-28-2008 at 06:39 PM..
Old 04-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
Your doing something wrong? Like he's using it for a freebee?? And just because everyone you know that has a 360 still works does not mean that the red ring of death does not an actual problem. Just ask EB as to how many 360's they get back because of it.Anyway, I can go on and on but if you don't believe what your reading here just "google" RROD. I believe the fail rate for 360's is 16%. So if your getting it for your 360 let us know how long your machine last. Of course as a loyal M$ fan you would not actually admit to your machine breaking because your all in denial.
Sure.

I'm not denying anything about the issue. I'm simply saying that this single person has had what, 3 xboxs? Something is clearly wrong there.

Yes, you can go on and on.
Old 04-29-2008

Got it for the 360
Old 04-30-2008

WOW, what a game I had to buy 2 of them, one for me and one for my son, for online play yano.....lol
Old 04-30-2008

I got my copy for the 360! Freaking awesome game! I had to laugh today, it was ALL over the news! Even the news lady on channel 15 said she liked it!! LOL

And heres an interesting read for you ps3 fan's.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/37204/98/

360>ps3!!
Old 05-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaj27 View Post
Sure.

I'm not denying anything about the issue. I'm simply saying that this single person has had what, 3 xboxs? Something is clearly wrong there.

Yes, you can go on and on.

Do you not read? I said i had 2 xbox's. two RROD's came out of them. I must be doing something wrong?

yeah your right i use it for a nightstand and a beer holder and when i get hungry i make grill cheese's with the cd/dvd laser. lol
I have had 2, again 2 RROD's on xbox. I didnt say everyone gets them. I know people who have had their box for 1.5 yrs and have never gotten them. It is just my luck. But i think i know more people who have gotten a rrod than havent's. I had it open on all sides so the ventilation went through.
I got the freezing issue on my ps3 yesterday on GTA because it is a "known" issue apprently on alll game sites.

anyways to conclude this thread GTA rocks!
Old 05-02-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

So?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremc View Post
I got my copy for the 360! Freaking awesome game! I had to laugh today, it was ALL over the news! Even the news lady on channel 15 said she liked it!! LOL

And heres an interesting read for you ps3 fan's.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/37204/98/

360>ps3!!
Ooohh. A day outage? Nothing to complain about as were going online for free. I was online last night with no issues.
Old 05-02-2008

i own both

they both have problems
Old 05-02-2008

yes the 360 servers and ps3 servers were all messed up. they were up an down the first two days. And forums have all posted there are issues on both consoles so no need for the xbox fanboys here to try to beat our ps3.

which by the way is now catching up in sales to the red light box :P