Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!! Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 07-08-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!!

Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!!

July 21st new season starts already, so excited!! Wonder what the twist on this one will be is any..???
Old 07-09-2009

Oh I'm waiting patiently...heh...i love this show.
Old 07-09-2009

OMG,OMG,OMG is it really Hell's Kitchen time again? Yes, can't wait for it. Bring it on. I love that stupid show. Sometimes it is so fustratng but good to watch.
Old 07-12-2009

I am shocked it's on again so soon. It's usually April when it comes back on. I haven't seen or heard anything about Kitchen Nightmares lately, wonder if it is still playing on tv here or not. Anyone know or watch it?
Old 07-14-2009

Wootz!
Old 07-14-2009

Loved Kitdhen nighmares but haven't seen hide nor hair of it in ages.
Old 07-21-2009

It's on, it's on. Looks like it's going to be a fantasatic season. Oh my, there is a couple on there who looks like they will fight back this year. I liked the guy who asked for a fork. Hahaha. Is the big guy Robert coming back? Wow. I felt bad last year wen he left because he was sick but I can't remember if he was a good cook not.
Old 07-22-2009

OMG, what's with the military guy? He's psycho. Bet two bucks he won't last long. Next week looks good.
Old 07-22-2009

HA! Did ya see JP on the yacht? I almost peed laughing so hard HAhahahahaha. And then him yelling at dude hahahaha what a guy. That was just too funny. He's quite a commical charachter hehee he's so fun I like watching him and his expressions lol and his outfits he gets on if they have outtings with him :P

ROBERT'S BACK!!!! YAY!!! I hope he'll kick some newbie ass!!! I just love him. I just want to hug him lol he's like a big teddy bear with a smart ass mouth hahaha I love him!!

Soldier boy, well, as soon as I saw him, I thought ooooo he's pretty freakin cute, nice, something to look at and drool over while we watch, kinda Edward Cullen looking with the big dark eyebrows and nice RED lips mmmm BUT then he opened his mouth and ruined the whole damn thing. What a nut. I almost wonder if that guy went on there just to get in Chef's face. He has major anger issues and shouldn't be on there at all. What a nut!! Chef should offer to send him for some physch help ASAP or the Army should have!!! Those are the kind of guy you don't want having a gun and a license to use it!!! :P

Next week looks CRAZY!!!! Fire department, caos...it's Hell's Kitchen though, what do you expect. Ha! Love it. Can't wait for more.

Can't say I like anyone so far. Kinda hard to. I know I have people who already annoy me to death and I am sure it'll get worse lol Lovely, seems like a bit of a dumbass. Ditsy girl and her tequila crap, she needs to go. Way to out in space. I kinda like the nerdy lookin guy with the black rimmed glasses he seems ok so far, kinda funny. But there are none that really stick out yet. I hope Robert goes far, he friggen well better, I'm rooting for him again. I was kinda shocked a bit though. The lil Asian girl who started last season but hurt her foot real bad and had to leave...I am suprised he didn't give her another chance, she left right off the start and he was quite impressed with her cooking up until she left.

Should be another interesting season. Wonder how immature Danny is handling the Borgata? Still think Paula should have got it, but he DID work very hard and grew a lot. Like to hear an update on how it's going for him!!

Last edited by Pumpkin; 07-22-2009 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: spelling for those real picky people on here :)
Old 07-22-2009

Yeah, I wish they'd do an update on all the past winners and the runnerups. I see there are two of the previous winners back in hell's Kitchen helping the newbies. Wonder what happened to their jobs or do they still have them. I need moe info!!!!

Lovely reminds me so much of Lacey. Lazy and self centered. LOL Can't wait till next week. I expect to see great things from Robert because he got so far last year. Yeah I wish they had taken the asian girl back too. What was her name? TI. Yi something like that.
Old 07-28-2009

Whooohoo , another new episode tonight already, i cant wait.
Old 07-28-2009

LMAO Well soldier nut boy is gone!!

OH The restaurant they are competing for in is CANADA!!!!! I just heard them say it. :P Didn't know that!

"I got verballly spanked" I laughed so hard when Lovely said that!!!! She is lazy, can't believe he kept her.

Suzanna bugs me, but she seems to know what she is doing. To bad the girls wouldn't listen when she tells them what to do, she has been right every time.

I hope Robert kicks butt. I just love him. Thought he was gonna fall there at one point and hurt himself out of the competition again. Phew!!! he didn't!!!

and one more thing i have to say

" I AIN'T NO B****H"

LMAO I didn't know what he was gonna say to them. Bet that pissed off soldier boy when he watched the show!! HAHA!!!
Old 07-29-2009

Yes Pumpkin the restaurant is in Whistler BC
Old 07-29-2009

I know Bradorna, I was kinda excited when they said that. Canada got woven into the Hell's Kitchen picture. WooHOOO :P Wonder how long before he has a Candian Contestant show or if he ever will!!! :P Be kinda cool to see if any of us Candians can cook up a storm in his kitchen!!! Won't be me!! Even if I could cook like they do, I don't want him yelling at me, I'd be one of the ones who yells back at him. I wouldn't last long with him and his mouth, I'm too fiesty! :P Although if all he threw at me was the fact that I am probably only as tall as his belly button, I could deal with that I have heard it all my life :P
Old 07-29-2009

Soldier boy has a screw or two missing. if you ask me. I wish he would have stayed though. It would have been a good yin to chef's yang. Someone to actually stand up to chef. I still say Gordon Ramsey needs anger management courses. Many many courses. Poor old soldier boy was even more off the wall than chef. Good show though. Looking forward to next week.
Old 08-05-2009

Yaaaa! They finally got rid of lazy Lacey oops I mean lazy Lovely. I thought they might hang on to her the way they did Lacey last season. The men's team has a couple of lost souls too I see. Wonder hen they wil go? I think Chef is gonna pop an anyurism this season. LOL
Old 08-09-2009

Last episode wasn't to eventful. Robert had a major meltdown. Went a lil over the top but I get his point!! Poor bugger did almost die trying to win it last season. There are two guys I would like to see go right away. The two slow guys. They are just way to mellow for that job. You have to be quick and not just when you feel like it.
I am glad he didn't hold onto Lovely like he did lacey, you are right. She is too lazy and slow also! I guess I should say was.... :P
Old 08-09-2009

Robert thinks he is a GOD among men. Someone needs to take him down a peg.

Season is good so far though.
Old 08-09-2009

Yes he does have a bit of a chip on his shoulder since being on there last season. But, you have to give him a lil credit where a lil credit is due. He did very well last time, he was one of the last few stading and had to leave because of his heart. I get why he got angry but he didn't need to go over the top. Slow ass was draggin Robert down with him on the sausage challenge. And for some reason, I have noticed that chef doesn't always seem to take note of that stuff. I have seen a few times where chef will sink the guy who gets dragged down by someone else before he sinks the cannon ball itself. And when Robert was in the kitchen yelling like Chef does...I think Chef did bring him back down a notch cuz he spoke to him about the fact that the whole restaurant heard him hollering hahahahaha.

But, ya know what...to me if Robert had of been a lil smarter, after screwing the first 2 up, he should have told slow ass to get on the side where you shove the meat in and he would have handled the plastic packing bit. The other fella obviously didn't know poo. Though maybe Robert had a method to his madness, maybe he was hopin that guy would get kicked off if he called him out on his slowness and screw ups. Would have been one less slow ding dong on their side of the kitchen. :P
Old 08-09-2009

Although it appears he rips on the under achiever. I believe this is a trick of editing. There is so much we don't see that I can only imagine who and how he rips into.

My only problem is that Robert walked in this show acting like he won last year. He needs to remember, and well the show is already taped, that he didn't win and he starts at ground zero.