Hells Kitchen starts tonight Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 06-01-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Hells Kitchen starts tonight

Hells Kitchen starts tonight

A new season of Hells Kitchen starts tonight on Fox. I can't wait!! I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I wonder who will be who this year. There always seems to be a know it all, a lazy bum, an absolute idiot and a couple of really good chefs. Can't wait!
Old 06-01-2010

You and me both, i got snacks ....pop.....and homemade lasagna ready and set to go....rofl
Old 06-01-2010

What ? No rossoto or john dory? (whatever that stuff is) lol LMAO

Yup, I am all ready too. Everyone has been warned not to call me and I have my snacks all ready. Oh my! We are quite the bunch. LOL
Old 06-01-2010

LOL, I got a great feature on my phone, with a push of a button its do not disturb...none of the phones will ring.....
Old 06-01-2010

It's a good thing I don't have that feature because I'd never have the phone turned on. LOL
Old 06-08-2010

LOL Is it just me or does anyone else think there is something a little Hannabel Lecter-ish about that Andrew dude who likes to butcher and eat his animals raw?

Last edited by inuit; 06-08-2010 at 09:56 PM..
Old 06-08-2010

When he said "he loves to butcher the animals"...I was like...and they gave this boy a new set of knives......lmao
Old 06-09-2010

Yeah really!! My thoughts exactly!! Pity his poor farm animals.

I see he walked out of the show last night. Wonder if he is gone for good or just a fit of temper. Now there's one dude I would not want mad at me. LOL He just might put those new knives to good use. LOL He was really strange though.Did you see him talking to the food?

Of all of the normal people who apply to go on this show, they sure do pick some real looloos. LOL
Old 06-16-2010

Whew! What a night, and I am not even talking about the show itself. I set up the vcr to tape the show and set it up for 2 hours. The show was late getting started but I had not factored that. I missed the first 15 minutes (didn't tape that part either) I watched the show until 10 to 11 and the vcr shut off. Because my satellite is run through my vcr, when the vcr shuts off the sat feed shuts off too. Anyway for some reason I could not get the vcr to turn back on. I had to run and get the bedroom vcr, unhook it and hook it up again in the living room. Needless to say this took time. All the while I am missing the show. UUGGHH I finally got the vcr hooked up and reprogrammed in time to see the last 6 minutes of the show. No one sent home this week. I guess he will send two home next week. Still don't know why the other vcr shut off and would not turn back on but I will keep the bedroom vcr out here.
Looking forward to next week. I love this silly show. Chef is getting softer with age. LOL
Old 06-16-2010

LOL, you had a harder night than they did.......I got it recorded if you want it.
Old 06-17-2010

Thank you for the offer but that's alright. I would have taken you up on it if I had missed the last 5 minutes though. I think chef has a soft spot for Salvatore. He is a cute kid. It would be awesome if he were to win but I really don't think he has a chance. What's with the red team hating on the black girl angela? I think that's her name. The other black girl seems to have a handle on it. Mikila? I'm not sure of the names yet.
Old 06-17-2010
Member (< 100 posts)

Arrow Topic: Hells Kitchen starts tonight

Smokers?!

Once again as I watch, and enjoy, this show I have to wonder if "wanna-be" chefs smoke cigarettes more than the average person? The first thing they seem to do after competition is grab a cigarette!
Old 06-17-2010

I think every season about half of the wanna-be s are serious smokers. They are all so young to be damaging their lungs. Of course there is no telling them not that they'd want to hear. LOL
Old 06-30-2010

OK I liked Ben in the beginning but now he has turned into a real dictator and a creep. I can't wait until he gets the boot. Poor Salvator, I was hoping he'd get farther but I guess not. I think though just from being on the show he will do better than a pizzeria cook.
Old 07-08-2010

Oh please please let Ben be the next one sent hpome. He is so full of himself it makes me ill.
Old 07-21-2010

Wow. Did you watch the show last night. It looked so good to see Ben get some comeuppence. I hated it when he won the first challenge but loved it when he got slammed after that. He thinks he is so good. I don't care who else wins as long as it is not Ben. Actually i am not that fond of Jay either. Hopefully one of the girls will win.
Old 07-22-2010

I did, its getting funnier.....and that Ben, what an ego maniac....he will get his cummupppins soon enough, his luck wont laugh forever.
Old 08-04-2010

Ben is gone, Ben is gone Ben is gone. Oh yeah did you know Ben is gone? I am so happy that egomaniac, narsisist is finally gone. I only wish he had been kicked out many many weeks ago. I hope Holli wins but Jay is a good chef too bad he suffers from ego maniacism too. LOL can't wait till next week!
Old 08-05-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Let's Go Holli
Old 08-10-2010

YAY !!!!! HOLLY WON Whoooooooooooooooooohoooooooo