Poor Balloon Boy!! Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 10-18-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Poor Balloon Boy!!

Poor Balloon Boy!!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-18-pa...-to-be-charged

Poor Balloon Boy!! His parents are nuts!!! and in a lot of HOT water!!! Someone should take those poor kids before they get them killed. Taking them storm chasin and everything. Psychos!!

Cannot believe it took a police investigation and no doubt more tax payer money to figure out these people are insane!! G, didn't they blow enough of tax payers money with their shannanigans already!!!???

You would think the first clue would have done it right then and there. ....when the lil boy right on live tv said "you told me to do it for the show" Do you need it spelled out for you? How about the parents reaction to what he said...LOL another give way.

What about the fact that the father talked in circles and made no sense at all when being questioned.

And third, but really the first dead give away. Who calls the news to report a lost child before calling 911? No one while in a panic, would think call the news, the choppers will go up and watch him for us.

I mean really, I have never been to police school and to me that was a DEAD GIVE AWAY!!!!
Old 10-19-2009

Yeah really. You gotta have a license to catch a fish, kill a deer or drive a car but any old idiot can have a child. There otta be a law against idiots , mental defects and the legally stupid (and I don't mean the mentally challenged) having children.
Old 10-19-2009

I think the authorities should also be checking into the goof's wife..wouldn't surprise me at all if he was an abuser...she looked very submissive during the tv interviews.
Old 10-19-2009

LOL Inuit!! I couldn't agree more. Too many idiots with children. Kinda like the crack heads having their kids taken away yet spitting out more and more kids. These people strike me as naturally DUH though for some reason, no brains at all in their heads!! I mean who does that and thinks they are gonna get away with it?

Sorry, you all may think me cold hearted but I cannot have a warm heart for idiots!

Crystal Beach, I didn't see a lot of the interviews with her. Just the one where the lil fella said, "You told me to do it for the show." And all I can say from watching that, is what a freakin space cadet!! I can't understand how these people can be scienctific people, they strike me as brainless wonders!! Mostly I saw the Dad talking and he talked in circles. He also would start to answer the question asked, but he would seem to trail off into non sense, or atleast it struck me as such. He is not very well spoken and has no thoughts together before he talks or something. It's obvious he should have taken a hell of a lot longer than 2 weeks to plan this ahahahahaha can't believe some people's stupidity!!! And for what, to end up paying a heavty fine now, instead if getting paid for a reality show like he wanted and was originally after all a long. I seriously hope that no network will pick them up EVER after this. IF they do, there is no way in hell I will give them an extra rating because I sure as hell won't watch!! :P

Did you see the interview I am talking about? Where the kids says right out loud that it was for the show? LOL The parents are so stupified. I think the father says yea and the mother is saying something yet shaking her head yes?? I dunno... they make no sense to me at all!!! If you haven't seen that interview yet, let me know I will go get it again and post it here for you.
Old 10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalbeach View Post
I think the authorities should also be checking into the goof's wife..wouldn't surprise me at all if he was an abuser...she looked very submissive during the tv interviews.
Have you SEEN the episode of wife swap they were on?! He threw a full glass of milk at the wife that went into his house! He's completely volatile and unstable. There's no question in my mind that he is abusive, and the way he's raising his children to disrespect people is appalling!
Old 10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
Did you see the interview I am talking about? Where the kids says right out loud that it was for the show? LOL The parents are so stupified. I think the father says yea and the mother is saying something yet shaking her head yes?? I dunno... they make no sense to me at all!!! If you haven't seen that interview yet, let me know I will go get it again and post it here for you.
Have you seen the one after? The newscaster asked what the little boy meant when he said that. The father is like 'I appalled by what you're implying' or something similar. He didn't answer the question at all, and was clearly ... 'caught red handed'. I hope they get their kurmupins.
Old 10-19-2009

God forbid something shoould actually happen to one of their children in the future. No one will believe them!

Who sets about telling their children to lie?
Old 10-20-2009

Money grubbing, attention seeking idiots, that's who. They obiously have no concern for their children's well being or moral upbringing.
Old 10-20-2009

No I didn't see the one where they asked the boy what that meant. LOL What utter dumb bums!!

Yes they have definately cried wolf and over the media. How do they know some sick person wouldn't come and steal their child now!! I can't believe the stupidity of some people. Obvious that there is no concern for their children!!

G, I just cannot believe some people!!

I had to laugh. I saw that they posted a sign on their front door saying something to the effect of, "We are taking no more interviews. We are tired." Ha! If I was media I would bang on their door anyways. They wasted so much tax payer money on their shannanigans, they definately have nerve don't they!!! I mean c'mon. THis is what they wanted, now they are closing the door because they got caught red handed and look like a bunch of idiots!!?? HA! Too bad! You made your bed and now your gonna lie in it!! I hope they slap them heavily too, just to make an example out of them, so no other brainless wonders decide to pull a stunt like this. Hope they make sure to advertise the sum of the heavty fine and possible jail term they may get.

Kinda makes you wonder, how the bone head could have thought even for a minute that he'd pull it off. Outside of the boy ratting him right out, and the fact that they called the news station 1st, etc etc....half the people they know have come out of the wood work and talked about what kind of people they really are and what he has been up to behind the scenes planning this out, and lots of other tidbits too. LoL

Also, apparently this guy has a crimal record. Vadalism, vehicle tampering and some other thing. I posted the links at the bottom so you can check em out if you want.

Here are the two links, one for the note on the door and one for the criminal past of the fathers....

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-19-ba...y-we-are-tired

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-19-ba...riminal-record
Old 10-20-2009

PS: Do you think he is really volatile or do you think the throwing of the milk and such was just for show?

He strikes me the type that would act that way just because. But, he also strikes me the type to actually be volatile!!
Old 10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
PS: Do you think he is really volatile or do you think the throwing of the milk and such was just for show?

He strikes me the type that would act that way just because. But, he also strikes me the type to actually be volatile!!
I really do believe him to be unpredictable, and I absolutely think that in the future he is going to snap.
Old 10-20-2009

I think he's going to jail!!

LOL

Sorry couldn't resist, Im in a silly mood!! =)

Actually I don't know what he'll get, but it will be interesting to find out and whatever it is will look good, unless it's only a slap on the hand but I think you can pretty much guarantee he's in more hot water than that!!