Big Brother 11 :) Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 07-27-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Big Brother 11 :)

Big brother 11

There is a site you can go to to find out what is going on if you want to know.. it does spoil it but if you want to find out go to this site..

http://www.jokersupdates.com/
Old 07-27-2009

You know what? I was mad when Jessie came back because I hated him last time, but this time around, he's learned his lesson I think and really toned it down alot. He's really not so bad this year! But I am rooting for the Offbeats to win HOH next week, then you will see Ronnie gone for sure!
Old 07-27-2009

Yeah I kinda like Jessie but it drives me nuts that Natalie follows him around like his little "mutt" lol I have been keeping up on stuff on other websites and man the show only shows certain things!! I think he needs to concerate home himself and stay away from the ladies haha
Old 08-04-2009

Speaking of Jessie, someone at CBS should bring him into the Diary room and tell him to keep his hands in site. Everytime you see him his hands down his pants.

CBS please tell him this is a family show
Old 08-05-2009

Please let this be the week Ronnie the Rat goes home! Who does everyone think is going to get the special "Veto" power? I'm rooting for either Jeff, Jordan or maybe Russell.
Magoosmomma, please give us an update as to what is going on in the house.
Old 08-07-2009

Woo Hoo Ronnie's gone!!!!! Next week ought to be interesting with Chima as HOH!!! Good thing Jeff has the Coup D'etat.
Old 08-13-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

I hope Jeff uses the Coup d'etat tonight. He needs to put up Jesse and Natalie, and hopefully Natalie will go. I am starting to have a pretty big hate on for her. lol
Old 08-13-2009

I quess tonights show isnt tapped live, they tapped it this morning! Maybe thats a sign Jeff used the wizzard ??
Old 08-13-2009

***May contain some spoiler info you might not want to know****

From what I understand they are taping now. And the reason being that if Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat that Chima has threaten to throw a fit so they are taping it so they can edit it for language and time.
Old 08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by livkat View Post
I hope Jeff uses the Coup d'etat tonight. He needs to put up Jesse and Natalie, and hopefully Natalie will go. I am starting to have a pretty big hate on for her. lol
Jesse will be nobody without her!!! I'd be glad to see her go as well as Chima (can't stand her)
Old 08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly Bean View Post
Please let this be the week Ronnie the Rat goes home! Who does everyone think is going to get the special "Veto" power? I'm rooting for either Jeff, Jordan or maybe Russell.
Magoosmomma, please give us an update as to what is going on in the house.
Sorry just saw this now.. oops hit me next time..LOL

All feeds are off til after the show tonight so its not leaked who left/who has HOH and what happened in the house if Jeff used the power.. he wasnt able to tell anyone he had the power so he hasnt come out and said he was..

BUT I think he had to tell BB production if he planned to use it because of the whole Chima threatening to "go off" as she called it. They made the call to tape the show at 330 our time(1130 pacific time) so I assuming that it can only mean he is using it and they are worried what she will Do.. She has been very vocal this week ..almost trying to scare people into not using it.. But I have faith in Jeff.. (cause I have to say he is my FAV!!)
I am upset that we arent able to see it right now because I am sure it is explosive.. and they edit all the good parts out for TV,.. lol.. the Chima/Russell fights are much better on live feeds..LOL
Old 08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoosmomma View Post
Sorry just saw this now.. oops hit me next time..LOL

All feeds are off til after the show tonight so its not leaked who left/who has HOH and what happened in the house if Jeff used the power.. he wasnt able to tell anyone he had the power so he hasnt come out and said he was..

BUT I think he had to tell BB production if he planned to use it because of the whole Chima threatening to "go off" as she called it. They made the call to tape the show at 330 our time(1130 pacific time) so I assuming that it can only mean he is using it and they are worried what she will Do.. She has been very vocal this week ..almost trying to scare people into not using it.. But I have faith in Jeff.. (cause I have to say he is my FAV!!)
I am upset that we arent able to see it right now because I am sure it is explosive.. and they edit all the good parts out for TV,.. lol.. the Chima/Russell fights are much better on live feeds..LOL
Do you have to pay for the live feeds? I've never tried to subscribe.

I'm pretty sure he'll use it, I think he's nuts to be given such a power and not use it! If he takes out just one member of the powerful alliance then they will crumble and fall!! It will put him on the chopping block at the next available chance they can get however they will only have one chance at getting HOH either Jesse or Natalie if one of them goes home.

I can't wait until the kids are in bed and hubby goes to work so I can sit down and enjoy the show!!!!
Old 08-13-2009

There are rumours flying already over who has been evicted..

You can get a trial subscription for the feeds through real player I think but to keep them you have to pay.. I really dont know alot about how to/cost or what not.. My husband takes care of that side..lol

I just drool over jeff..haha

Last edited by magoosmomma; 08-13-2009 at 05:10 PM..
Old 08-13-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Woot Woot, he used it!! To bad they evicted Jesse, I can't stand Natalie.
Old 08-14-2009

Jeff and Jordan all the way for me....
Old 08-14-2009

Woo Hoo!!!! (does the happy dance)

Boy Chima is P.O'd!!!! Looks good on her!

See her last night coaching Kevin during the HOH competition???
Old 08-15-2009

I wish Natalie had been evicted last night...ARGH she bugs me!! I got a kick out of Jesse, so I'm slightly disappointed to see him go. As much of an egomaniac he is, it is funny to watch some of his antics! Natalie hasn't won anything, it's been too easy for her to just ride along on coat-tails so far, and she has a rotten personality! I wouldn't be opposed to seeing either her or Chima go soon..but I don't see it in the cards this week..it should be quite interesting what happens though with a wild card like Michele as HOH..

I think the only people I liked this season were Casey , Jordan, and Jeff, there were a few that I liked in the beginning, but they turned out to have some nasty personalities/game tactics. I must say though that the last few weeks, Russell has sort of grown on me even though I didn't like him from the start. I hope he sticks around for a while longer.
Old 08-15-2009

OMG... was just reading that Chima has left the BB house!
Old 08-15-2009

YES!! left or they kicked her out or something
Old 08-15-2009

CBS Entertainment Releases

08.15.2009CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show