Liquidation world

Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Classified Ads > Shopping Deals

Old 11-17-2009
**Silver-Level** Paid Account

Default Topic: Liquidation world

Liquidation world

They have some nice bath sets, 19.97, bath salts, lotions, bubbles, sponges, scrubs etc all wrapped up on a big ceramic pedestal stand, its a nice gift for a work party or someone like me who likes this stuff. They had a lavender scented set and another fragrance that I can't recall. It wasn't a common name. Just thought i would pass it along as they dont keep inventory for long. They have a big shelf of Campbells chunky To Go, mostly southwest chicken, for 0.97 each, and i think the woman said it was BOGO even at that. They expire in 2 weeks but I am eating one right now and it tastes great. Work lunch for the next week for 50 cents a day? Awesome.

I also found a fair amount of grocery items that I liked this time, stuff you could recognize.

Last edited by trinity; 11-17-2009 at 10:35 PM..
Old 11-18-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Love that store! I have found some great bargains there. One time they had a truck load of items from a bankrupt or closing Dollar Store. Anyhow they were selling them for 25 cents each. I loaded up on light bulbs and cheap batteries. Batteries are good for TV remotes and such.

You have to go at least once a week or so because the stock changes frequently.

For me its the thrill of the hunt. Love a good bargain. Maybe we should start a thread on deals around town, or if someone is looking for that one hard to find Christmas item, we could all help out. Gas is costly and if someone on another side of town has seen that item it could save someone time and money.
Old 11-18-2009

Well, superstore millidgeville had a great 50% off bin yesterday- glade flameless candle refills, tide extra care, candy, soup, herbal teas ... stuff you would actually buy, not the expiring-today box of hair colour that made the news for burning hair follicles or the strained squash baby food with the jar coated in honey from a broken bottle, the no-name can of lima beans with broccoli, the can of preserved mangoes with cyrillic lettering etc etc lol

I may just go today after work and get the bath set for myself, no one would get it for me. I thought about laying a broad hint but really, where's the surprise in telling your mom, for my gift go to Liquidation world and pick me up a plumeria bath basket.

Thursday update:
BTW, don't bother going for the gift baskets, I got the second to last one about 5 pm tonight, since they sold about 40 in less than two days there won't be any left.

Last edited by trinity; 11-20-2009 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: sold out
Old 11-21-2009

I lied about the bath gift sets LOL, they had some more on a back shelf- dropped by today and saw them, so I bought another one to give as a gift. What attracted me is the ceramic pedestal container, I can see a future use for it in my bathroom when the bath stuff is gone. Also for Elvis fans, they had about a dozen Elvis PEZ kits. 3 Elvis movie character PEZ dispensers in a collector box.
Old 12-06-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Thanks for the heads up trinity.