Flyers??? General: Info & Help

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > General: Info & Help

Old 08-14-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

Default Topic: Flyers???

Flyers???

Anyone not getting their flyers anymore? I'm talking about the nice bundle of flyers that comes in the little blue bag a couple times a week.. I haven't gotten mine in over a month.
Old 08-14-2008

flyers

The same thing happened to me and it took them about 10 phone calls to TJ and over a month to finally start delivering them to me again. I never did get an answer as to why they had even stopped in the first place. Hope it is a little easier for you. Good Luck
Old 08-14-2008
Member (100 to 500 posts)

I've been getting mine, but they only come once a week now, usually on thursdays
Old 08-14-2008

Different postal codes get different flyers too. They might have changed the zone.
Old 08-14-2008
Member (100 to 500 posts)

FYI

Anytime you don't get flyers just click on the link up top where it shows the weeks flyers ... i find it useful at times...seems the kids come in and they end up from one end to the other of room...lol
Old 08-14-2008
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

I was getting them every week faithfully for ages and then all of a sudden nothing. I called and left several messages and finally I got a message saying that a bunch of addresses all over the city got wiped from their delivery schedule. She blamed it on a computer glitch.....I've been getting them again. They promised that it wouldn't happen again. We shall see
Old 08-15-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

Where did you call?
Old 08-15-2008

Maybe it could be because they have no driver at the time. I would imagine it's pretty hard to keep drivers with the gas prices going up so much and the driver having to spend the time to bundle and bag the flyers every week (they don't come that way from the TJ), probably only getting paid a few cents per KM and per flyer delivered. To me I think it's a probably a job hardly worth the effort.