PlayStation 3 for $199 at Costco

Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Classified Ads > Shopping Deals

Old 07-22-2010
Member (< 100 posts)

Default Topic: PlayStation 3 for $199 at Costco

PlayStation 3 for $199 at Costco

you can go to costco right now and buy one new for $199 not sure how many they have left

Last edited by admin; 07-30-2010 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Moved from a "For Sale" thread. "Price policing" other people's ads is not allowed.
Old 07-30-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Just because I'm not fan of the "price police" -- I've been shopping for one for about 2 months, and have checked diligently at prices everywhere, Costco included. Costco NEVER had a PS3 for $199.
Old 07-30-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

My son just bought one of those from Costco's
Old 07-30-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

I stand corrected... I was *just* in Costco and inquired (as I said, I am looking for these). Problem is, that $199 price was in error... I was told today that they sold 12 at that price, using the wrong SKU# and currently have an improper inventory.

For those of you 12 lucky to have gotten this deal, congrats... however, $199 is not a standing price.

Last edited by BHLombardy; 07-30-2010 at 04:22 PM..
Old 07-30-2010
Member (< 100 posts)

I Bought 3 of them I find it hard to believe it was a price error as all the staff commented each time on how good a deal it was and that they were clearing them out for the bundled model
Old 07-30-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

PS3

Hahahaha thats funny i was one of those 12 that bought one for $ 199.00