Corrupt a Wish Games & Hobbies

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Games & Hobbies

Old 12-09-2006

Default Topic: Corrupt a Wish

Victoria tell you her secret, it is that all her clothers are made in slave labour factory's

I wish I would of listened to my teachers...

Last edited by Brokenbumper; 12-09-2006 at 06:46 PM..
Old 12-11-2006

I send you back in time and you listen to everything your teachers say, you get all A+ throughout school. Because of this you attend the best university in North America for free and become the brightest mind in the world. You see other people below you because your so smart they seem to dumb to talk to. You make billions and live your life alone on an island because you are the only one that understands your thinking. You die at the ripe old age of 120 but you die alone and have never had a family or friends. Your last wish was to do it over again so you can have a family.

I wish that the moon was made of peanut butter...
Old 12-11-2006

the moon is made of peanut butter, but can't be eaten fast enough so it molds and turns into a bright grey color that we can look up to at night...

I wish I could travel throug time
Old 12-29-2006
Member (100 to 500 posts)

you get to travel through time BUT you get stuck in a different dimension without internet

i wish i invented the internet
Old 12-30-2006
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

lol - you invent the internet, and your brain becomes the super internet highway and you can't sleep at night because someone, somewheres, is on the internet and your brain never gets to relax.

gee i wish i could go to sleep right now before i need a tow truck to haul my foot out of my mouth LOL.
Old 12-30-2006

you go to sleep, but you do so with your face on the keyboard, making repetitive huge posts on ISJ containing nothing but the letter 'v' over and over which subsequently gets your account disabled. Then your nose hits the key activating e-mail and you do the same repetitively e-mailing the admin, so he blocks you and now you can't mail him to ask for your account back when you wake up.

I wish I had have had the money to do a themed wedding, then would have done a medieval style wedding with my bride being the princess. I would be a knight in shining armor. And before the wedding, my best man, the boys, and I would have to rescue her somehow. (yes, I am a guy. I just think that would be cool. All decked out with the minister and all involved in the wedding dressed according to the style, and inviting the guests to do the same...)
Old 12-30-2006

you had all the money to do your theme wedding BUT not the medevil only enough to have a south park theme , i'm hoping your other is not kenny lol

i wish i had the 649 numbers for tonight so i'd start the new year off great
Old 01-02-2007

you get the numbers and win lots of money but it turns out your russian model girlfriend took all your money and runs away with Ricky Martin who uses the money for a comeback tour, a new album, and another tour to follow.

I wish I had a personal assistant/best friend who was a leprechaun that could change colours at will!!!
Old 01-08-2007

you get your personal trainer that changes colors at will BUT only to the colors that make ya dizzy

i wish i had a pen that never ran out of ink
Old 01-08-2007

you get a pen that never runs out of ink, but it leaks and keeps ruining everything...

I wish I could play the piano...
Old 01-11-2007

you learn to play the piano, and you play extremely well, (like mozart) become famous but then you get frost bite so bad your fingers and toes fall off and you have to try to learn to play with your nose and your palms

i wish i could quit smoking without a problem
Old 01-11-2007

you quit smoking finding it was easier than you thought it would be, and decide to become more active, only to be hit by a bus and loose all 4 limbs...

I wish I could talk to my cat... (and have her understand)
Old 01-11-2007

your cat understand you BUT keeps putting up it's paw , ( talk to the paw cause the ears aren't listening) cat has attitude

i wish i had a real banjo
Old 01-11-2007

you find a "real" banjo in your mailbox tomorrow morning. you start playing it and find out its satan's banjo (he upgraded from a fiddle rercently). Satan bursts out of the ground to eat your soul. The banjo bursts into flame.

I wish I had a good paying job that involved not a lot of actual work
Old 01-19-2007

you get a great paying job with little work BUT you are always falling asleep then you get fired and cannot get another job

i wish i still had my first car
Old 02-12-2007

you find still on the shelves that the store just found out back, but it's broken and you threw away the receipt.

I wish I had a hotdog to eat right now...
Old 03-05-2007

you get your hotdog only to find out it was made with real dog meat.

i wish i could have better luck with my vehicles
Old 03-11-2007

You get your wish and become the worlds greatest nascar driver. Unfortunately you end up being hit from behind at the superstore while your home on vacation. With all your medical bills you end up losing all your sponsors and your legs.

I wish I could talk to animals.........(sounds familiar)
Old 03-11-2007

you learn how to talk to animals, but then forget how to communicate with humans...

I wish my computer room would clean itself...
Old 03-13-2007

your computer room cleans itself, and your WOW acct gets thrown out with the trash.

I wish I owned my own airplane