Looking for Adult Pickup Hockey Info Sports & Activities

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Sports & Activities

Old 12-03-2006
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Looking for Adult Pickup Hockey Info

Looking for Adult Pickup Hockey Info

Looking for times/places/ prices, for adult pickup hockey in saint john or surrounding areas. Any info.
Old 12-04-2006
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

We usually have one at the LBR on Saturdays between 9PM and 10PM. I can contact you if your interested. We also have one going on at the Gorman in Millidgeville every Sunday. If you want to play its $10.00.
Old 12-04-2006

Hockey

My brother and father both run pickup hockey. Since my dad is actually listed in the Saint John Recreation guide, I'm sure he wouldn't mind my giving out his number, considering it's available to anyone with a guide! His name is George and the number is 696-4737. If he doesn't have room, he can probably put you in touch with my brother.
Old 02-26-2007

Exclamation Topic: Looking for Adult Pickup Hockey Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawango View Post
We also have one going on at the Gorman in Millidgeville every Sunday. If you want to play its $10.00.

This Sunday league is full to capacity and not open to the public.
These players pay in advance for the whole year, it is not pick up.
Please contact Keith Baxter in regards to signing up for next seasons league.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-27-2007

Exclamation Topic: Looking for Adult Pickup Hockey Info

Sunday Pickup Hockey @ Gorman Arena

Sunday night recreational hockey @ 7:30pm (Gorman), as noted in the last message is not accepting any new players at this time.
They have had an unexpected surge in new players showing up randomly
to play (and randomly to pay). So far they have NOT turned anyone away as a courtesy only, this will not longer be the tolerated.

Any new players MUST speak with Chris Baxter before hand.
The practice of just showing up and stepping on the ice without permission
must end.

We apologize in advance, but like they say, it only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

Peace.
Old 03-05-2007

sunday night at 10 pm at the gorman

we need players,,,not bad hockey,,,always 2 goalies,,,but we need skaters,,just let me know your name and i get you on the list
Old 12-18-2011
Member (< 100 posts)

looking to play pick up hockey

Hi I am looking to play pick up hockey. Have never played ice hockey only ball hockey. If anyone has any info that would be great thanks