Vet question :) Pets & Animals

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Pets & Animals

Old 10-02-2011
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Smile Topic: Vet question :)

Vet question :)

I am purchasing a purebred American bulldog in the spring and I am looking for a really good vet in the saint john area one that possiable knows this breed I have heard some horror stories about some of the vets in this area so i'm a lil wary. Any information would be great thanks
Old 10-04-2011

Default Topic: Vet question :)

Our vets, Dr Adrien Thompkins & Dr Lydia Salgado (Fundy Animal) are amazing! Compassionate & really love animals. They have gone through forums and clls trying to figure out the best way to treat both of our dogs when they were ill. Never was an easy call for the 2 dogs....*ugh* However, i recommend them 110%!
Old 10-06-2011

Thanks! My parent's used to take there dog's there and they said they were great but that was years ago wasn't sure if it was even the same vets.
Old 10-10-2011

Hi, no, I am pretty sure Dr Adrien is not the same one, but Dr Salgado may be.
Old 10-14-2011
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

We've been using Avenue Animal Hospital on Rothesay Ave. They are fantastic with our pets. Dr. Kaynes and Dr. Gillis are amazing!
Old 10-17-2011

The vet in Grand Bay seems to be very good, I have only gone there for routine things, the West Side vet ( Manawagonish Road) are excellent, we have had to use them for an emergency. They were so awesome with my dog, and with us, spoke to us every time we called about our baby, and sat down and talked to us when we went to pick her up.