LF website to order Advantage Pets & Animals

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Pets & Animals

Old 05-16-2011
**Silver-Level** Paid Account

Default Topic: LF website to order Advantage

LF website to order Advantage

I bought some from the vet because I don't have time to wait for delivery, but I know it is cheaper online. Does anyone here order it and where from? I also need it for a dog that weighs less than the cats.

Also, I have been reading up on it and it seems like I could use one of the 9 lb cat doses on an 8 lb dog- would this work? I was going to order for the dog online but I am worried Canada post will go on strike.

Last edited by trinity; 05-16-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Old 05-16-2011
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

I found one a LONG time ago and the product was dirt cheap! I'll see if I can find it again.
Old 05-16-2011
Member (100 to 500 posts)

I wouldn't use anything for a dog that was meant for a cat. Not even sure if the ingredients would be exactly the same. I don't know if we ( in Canada) can order pet meds on line. There are many American sites but not sure if they deliver to Canada, something is telling me no. There is one called Petmeds you can try it though.
Old 05-17-2011
**Bronze-Level** Paid Account

advantage

Hi there,
We bought ours off of ebay, we saved quite a bit..husband did the buying and as we have 1 big dog and 2 small he had to buy to different sizes..check it out..
annie