Looking for a reputable Westie groomer Pets & Animals

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Pets & Animals

Old 11-11-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Looking for a reputable Westie groomer

Looking for a reputable Westie groomer

Hi,

I'm looking for a reputable groomer for my little Westie. I prefer someone who has experience with Westies and who are familiar with their traditional looks / demeanor. Most importantly, I want someone I can trust with my little white buddy!!!
I was with Zoom and Groom but I find she is a little on the pricey side.

Please let me know, Finlay is desperate for a hair cut!!
Old 11-12-2010

We use All Breads pet parlor. She is off Lochlomond RD behind pizza hut. Debbie is fantastic with dogs. Give her a call and talk to her. I do not know what her experience is with Westies, but she is good, and her prices are fair.
Old 11-20-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Groom and Zoom has to factor gas $ in to her prices and therefore I think her prices are more than fair. You also pay more for the convenience of her coming to you.
Old 11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggygirl View Post
Groom and Zoom has to factor gas $ in to her prices and therefore I think her prices are more than fair. You also pay more for the convenience of her coming to you.
Barb is fantastic at what she does but we have a young dog who loves going for drives in the truck! Also, with xmas on the way, that extra bit that she charges is $$$ that can be used for gifts.