Lost Dog Lost & Found

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Announcements > Lost & Found

Old 10-02-2010
Member (< 100 posts)

Default Topic: Lost Dog

Lost Dog

Our dog Gaia ran out of our driveway on Thursday night (Sept 30), we've searched everywhere and have not been able to find her. Please contact me if you've seen her. She is a black/tan brindle American Pit Bull Terrier, she is very petite and is often confused with a greyhound or whippet. We have contacted the ARL, the radio stations and plastered it on Facebook and have heard nothing. She is extremely friendly!

Old 10-02-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

What part of the city do you live? She's a beautiful dog, I will definately keep my eyes open for her. Hopefully she'll be home soon.

Vix
Old 10-02-2010

She is beautiful and you say she is friendly why does she have that nasty looking chain collar around her neck? (Love her pretty pink collar) Hopefully she has just wandered off and will return soon. Maybe someone on ISJ has seen her and will see this and contact you. She must be awfully hungry and scared by now poor baby. Please let us know when she comes home. I will worry about her till I hear.
Old 10-02-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

It is a pinch (prong) collar. They are used to help with pulling, usually for training purposes. Doesn't mean she isn't friendly....

Hope you get your girl back soon!!
Old 10-02-2010
Member (< 100 posts)

Gaia was picked up by the ARL this afternoon, she's home safe and sound!

Yup her nasty looking prong collar works wonders for her pulling. Doesn't mean she isn't friendly just means when she sees you she won't pull my arm off trying to get you to pet her
Old 10-02-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyC View Post
Gaia was picked up by the ARL this afternoon, she's home safe and sound!

Yup her nasty looking prong collar works wonders for her pulling. Doesn't mean she isn't friendly just means when she sees you she won't pull my arm off trying to get you to pet her

That's awesome news!! Glad she is home.
Old 10-02-2010

Glad to hear everyones safe and home again
Old 10-03-2010

I am so glad that she is home safe and sound. I'll bet she's even happier to be home than you are to have her. She must have been so scared.