Anyone know Pets & Animals

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Pets & Animals

Old 07-15-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Anyone know

Anyone know

who to call to get a cat out of tree? He has been stuck there for an hour or more and with this heat he is going to get dehydrated soon. He looks to only be a few months old. Really pretty gray kitty.
Old 07-15-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deriansmomma View Post
who to call to get a cat out of tree? He has been stuck there for an hour or more and with this heat he is going to get dehydrated soon. He looks to only be a few months old. Really pretty gray kitty.

Call the fire department...

If all my years of watching cartoons has taught me anything it's that the FD will save your kitty!!
Old 07-15-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

There was some men working near by so I asked them to go up and get it. He/she is safely on the ground.
Old 07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deriansmomma View Post
There was some men working near by so I asked them to go up and get it. He/she is safely on the ground.

AWE!!! I'm just picturing this big burly man going 'here kitty kitty' hehehehe I'm so glad your new little fluff ball friend is safe and sound <3

Kudos to you for helping the felines of the neighborhood
Old 07-15-2010

Awww poor kitty. callint the fire dept will not work anymore. They will not jepordize lives to come and fetch a kitty from a tree. I am glad someone went up and got kitty. In the future though, climbing trees is perfectly natural for cats and they will figure out how to get down when they face a crisis up there. If you are concerned, lean a ladder up against the tree and leave the puss alone. They don't really need the ladder but it may make you feel better. They will find a way down. Honest. It was awful nice of you to be concerned about kitty.