PDA

View Full Version : trying to raise money for IWK hospital , need a list of call Centres

tish
02-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi All:
I am hoping the good people of isj can come together and help me compile a list of callcentre names and phone numbers in the city...
A friend and contributor on here is trying to raise money for IWK hospital and would like to be able to present a check on behalf of her family who without this wonderful hospital wouldn't have their 10 month old son and brother.
I am sure she will read this and add the link to her sons story...won't you Andrea...:rofl:
Anyways, she would like to put a challenge out to all the call centres to raise money for this very worthy cause. Thanks for listening and thanks for caring. :o

Cartersmom
02-28-2007, 10:34 PM
I believe you can get all of them, names and contact info, on a page of paper at the ei office in Agar Place :)

Cartersmom
02-28-2007, 10:35 PM
but the call centres likley won't be too pleased to fork out lots of $$$ if she's giving it on behalf of her own family, people generally want some recognition of the donation :)

tish
02-28-2007, 10:35 PM
thanks for the info, I will try there tomorrow...:D

tish
02-28-2007, 10:37 PM
oh she plans on having everyone recognized ... no worries about that...:D

tish
02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
check out the heinz label post if you would like more info

andrea
02-28-2007, 10:41 PM
when we had the baby client logic raised over 600 dollars for us and dint ask for anything,
i have came up with an idea that i would like to challange all of the call centers,,,to see how much money they can raise,, i would like to present a donation with one of each centers spoke person on stage with me,,,
i dont want the credit,,they will be getting it,,to see if they could beat the other call centers,,
so far we have client logic, irving and hopefully my place of work,,innovatia,,
(mat leave)
keep your fingers crossed for us!!
i am a determined woman even if they dont help then i will raise it ,,:)
thanks to all of the loving friends i have i think it is a good goal...
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcpspwnf_9pdbdkm theirs the link!!

ceg
02-28-2007, 11:51 PM
The call centres in Saint John I know about are :
- ClientLogic
- Iron Mountain
- Unilever
- Exon Mobile
- Irving
- IBM
- Zerox
- Stream
- Innovatia
- Cendant
- NCO
- Atelka

andrea
02-28-2007, 11:55 PM
thank you!!!

brandenp
02-28-2007, 11:56 PM
The call centres in Saint John I know about are :
- ClientLogic
- Iron Mountain
- Unilever
- Exon Mobile
- Irving
- IBM
- Zerox
- Stream
- Innovatia
- Cendant
- NCO
- Atelka

As well as Air Canada and Aliant

andrea
03-01-2007, 12:03 AM
rollin now !! lol

The_Dave
03-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Thats Xerox.

Clancy
03-08-2007, 09:47 AM
I hate to rain on this parade, but most call centres already have charities they give to. Good luck though.

tish
03-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Never hurts to try though,,,its for a good cause for sure!! :D