PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick Street

bmt337
02-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of St. Patrick St. or any memories to share.

scribble
03-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I have photos and such of the area.

care1978
03-05-2007, 07:08 PM
my grandfather sells historical pictures for about $8 he has thousands, he owns ye old bottles, you should look him up if you are looking to purchase anything, he has an abundance of really interesting things :)

Rickster
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Form what I recall as a child was that one side of it was the Red and Green Second hand store(Market Square today) that totally burnt and the other side was mostly pawn shops, a tattoo place where the corner of the Aquatic Center is now,it was called Yukon Jim's.This was about 40 years ago. On the same side was a small restaurant and several small shops. - Rick.

scribe
07-24-2007, 09:42 AM
hi Rickster: you are referring to Dock Street, which is now named St. Patrick Street. I remember the Red-Green-bought my first army surplus camping equipment there...and remember the fire!! I have many pictures of the street and some fond memories.

Form what I recall as a child was that one side of it was the Red and Green Second hand store(Market Square today) that totally burnt and the other side was mostly pawn shops, a tattoo place where the corner of the Aquatic Center is now,it was called Yukon Jim's.This was about 40 years ago. On the same side was a small restaurant and several small shops. - Rick.