PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith

karen
02-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Is anyone following the Anna Nicole Smith saga? What do you think about what is going on?
It's been almost 3 weeks since she dies and her body is still in the morgue. Where do you think she should be buried? In her home town or with her son in the Bahamas?
Who do you beleive is Danielynn's daddy? Larry Birkhead or Howard Stern? Or is it someone else?

mumblez
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
I am the daddy!!
I only want the same thing as everyone else...The babies money!!! :P

greedy people disgust me!

Mandi
02-27-2007, 06:53 PM
She should be burried in the bahamas... I don't think (whoever it is who /wasn't/ the guy living with her after the baby was born.) should ever see that baby. Father or not, he doesn't care about the child I could well assure you that.

mumblez
02-27-2007, 07:17 PM
I wish they could determine the father finally and get rid of the weazelish lawyer and the blond surfer dude (although i think he is the father). :P

karen
02-27-2007, 07:52 PM
My thoughts are that Anna should be buried beside her son - she did die of medical "problems" but she also died of a broken heart. She was totally devastated when her son died. I think that she was a wacky character and loved the attention that she was after, but I also think that she was a good mom! Speaking as a single mother with my son, we had/have a very close relationship and I'm sure it was the same in her situation.
As for the father, I beleive that Larry Birkhead is the father. Afterall, if Howard Stern was the father, why is he so intent on NOT having a DNA test performed to finally determine who the daddy is. I beleive that he is in it for the money. From what they have been saying on tv, Howard and Anna did have a relationship but very little intimacy involved. He also made a video of Anna 8 mns pregnant, high as a kite wearing clown make up and made the comment that the video would make them money.
So what do you think of the involvement of her mother Virgie? Is she truly being sincere/caring/compasionate as a mother, or only in it for the fortune and fame?

magoosmomma
02-27-2007, 10:15 PM
She should be buried with her son. and SOON.. let that poor woman rest in peace

I think the only person involved in this whole story who isnt in it for the fortune and fame is that baby herself

01_neon_rider
02-28-2007, 12:23 AM
I think she should be burried next to her son that obviously the reason she bought the burial plot! And i also dont think there should have been a trial to determine wether or not her mother could take her home to be burried when her wishes were clearly stated about her feelings towards her mother and her burial plot. I think the baby and the money should go to the best qualified person in anna's life which might not nessasarly be her father.

megz
02-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I think her money should be given to her daughter when she turns 21 or whatever age it is

karen
02-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I think the trial was nothing more than a waste of time and it was solely for the purpose of fame and fortune for the judge - afterall, it was already well known that he was looking to land a tv court show for himself. Everything that was brought out in the testimonies was nothing more than a waste of time and digging up a whole bunch of "stuff" that had nothing to do with the real reason why they were in court in the first place. Let Anna Nicole rest in peace in the Bahamas with her son!