PDA

View Full Version : pets eating weird food

SJGirl28
02-26-2007, 11:57 PM
anyones pets like to eat anything out of the ordinary, my fat cat likes to eat plain potatoe chips, and my boy cat likes rice crispys and cheese whiz and my babies pablum.. lil rascals..

care1978
02-26-2007, 11:59 PM
my cat eats anything, mashed potatoes,KD, fries,cheese... i saw her eating a mini wheat my son threw on the floor earlier, the list goes on and on!

SJGirl28
02-27-2007, 12:06 AM
hehe cute.....my sisters cat likes to drink out of the toliet, and eat zoodles.. lol

ceg
02-27-2007, 01:15 AM
My cat loves McDonalds fries, he will fight you for them. But he likes lettuce, tomatoes, pasta, cooked carrots, potatoes and many other things.

marriedchickie
02-27-2007, 01:44 AM
when my sister first got her cat, she was a loveable lil thing...UNTIL...TUNA!!! my poro daughter was opening a can of tuna to have a sandwich, and the lil cat SCALED my daughter's legs, back and shoulders to get to the tuna. She screamed, trying to stop the cat, but holy, she didn't let go! it was a long long time before tuna was opened at the house.:rofl:

01_neon_rider
02-27-2007, 02:59 AM
I have three cats and the oldest is the wierdest!She of course loves any kind of meat!But she also likes doritos, chips and dip, cheese, popcorn, bagels with cream cheese, ice cream, baby food and the list goes on and on lol. the only thing i dont see her eat too much of is cat food!!:rofl:

SJGirl28
02-27-2007, 08:17 AM
hehe hilarious!! should be a interesting post

MrsBeasley
02-27-2007, 08:53 AM
My old cat, now deceased used to like red licorice Nibs. My new cat was eating peas off the floor the other day that the baby threw from the highchair.

care1978
02-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Lucy's latest new eird thing to eat, was this morning she was eating eggs and cheese whiz toast, that my son threw on the floor for her, no wonder she wont eat her food, my son thinks he's doing her a favour by throwing his food down, she just sits under his chair and waits for the things to fall .lol

urforever_love
02-27-2007, 10:44 AM
i used to have a 20lb pure black cat that liked ceasar salad and choc cake I never gave him much cake or salad he was already over weight lol

Cherry Pop
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
My cat is a pig! He will eat any human food he can get his hands on! He really likes Peanut butter on toast. He always tries to steal it off my daughter's plate. He likes potatoes, corn, chips, cheese, chocolate, he likes just about everything. The only thing so far he wouldn't eat was peas and quite frankly I don't blame him!

Rae_Maill
02-27-2007, 02:11 PM
my dog loves veggies, cheese (which is normal for dogs), and will practically do back flips for yogurt. she doesnt' usually beg for food because she knows she is not allowed to but she will lay on the floor close to where everyone is eating in case something gets dropped

Mandi
02-27-2007, 02:16 PM
My kitty when we had him LOVED bananas, although we never gave them to him some times our daughter would sneak him a little piece of one, and apple peels. He stole a pickle from me once when I had droped it on the floor accidently, and gobbled it up. he is a weird kitty. I miss him.

twinter
02-27-2007, 03:10 PM
my pug loves fruit, especially oranges, if your peeling one he thinks its for him,
he starts running in circles.
He also vegetables, there's really not too much he'll turn down.

sugadip
02-27-2007, 03:19 PM
One of my cats love plain chips too. They all seem to like the vegetable thins crackers and rice. My moms cat loves green beans, peas and corn. Also he'll only eat a certain kind of crab meat. He's pretty picky.

*~BuDDy*~
02-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Our cat when she was living LOVED chicken flavored Mr. Noodles........and popcorn, but only if you bit the hull off and gave her the fluffly part!!!

miss_daisie
02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
my cat is the fussiest eat ever! will only eat wet and dry cat food and get bored of it half way through a bag... and then we found out3 additions to the collection of his HIGH tastes:P the crumbs fromt eh bottom of a timbits box, the peperoni from pizza pockets and bacon. lol.

justme77
03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
My cat and my sisters cat both love cheese slices. Mine also loves to break into garbage bags and try to eat the wrappers or leftovers of carrot muffins. I am sure he loves to wake me up in the middle of the night to see what he is attempting to sink his teeth into next. He also loves popcorn if you take it apart for him . Spaghetti is his all time favorite. When he was a baby , he had broken into their trashcan to get at the leftover spaghetti and still does it to this day ,3 years later.

christine chittick
03-01-2007, 07:41 PM
my boy loves LOBSTER! He sits and stares at me while I steam my lobster. He just waits and drools for it. He knows he will get some, even though I try not to because I am known to NOT share my lobster, with anyone, for any reason. He also loves steak, raw. Although he doesn't get it very often, if we are out cooking on the BBQ he's wandering around with his nose in the air. I don't feed my dogs any table scraps, and they don't wait around for food to drop, as I make them down/stay in a different room out of sight while we eat.

tattoochick
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I have 3 cats but the youngest is the funniest. She is my daughters cat and is only about 4 months old. She will eat ANYTHING she sees me eating chips(head right in the bag)lol, cookies, toast... the list goes on. She even tries to eat off my plate at supper it has gotten so bad that I have to make her a small plate and sit it next to mine so that I can eat and not have to keep trying to chase her from my food. she sits on my lap and just puts her front paws on the edge of the table and eats from her plate I swear if she could she'd use a fork and knife lol

shoona
03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
My cat will only eat kfc french fries and noname cheese sticks...

MrsBeasley
03-06-2007, 08:41 PM
One of my dogs will wake from a dead sleep in a different room as soon as spaghetti is poured from the pot into the strainer (any other pasta...no, only spaghetti), or as soon as your fingernails cut into the peel of an orange or tangerine. Doesn't matter where he is when you do these, he will find you.

CrazyPeanut
03-16-2007, 02:37 PM
My dog's favorite treat is a Granny Smith Apple. Cut it in half and let her go. She loves them. My cat on the other hand is little miss finicky. The only human food I catch her eating is the margarine when its left on the counter lidless. Gross. By the way, for all you feeding your pets chocolate do they get sick? I was told that it would kill them if they ate it.

Cherry Pop
03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
My cat hasn't got sick from eating chocolate. Of course as soon as I catch him, I take it away so I don't think he has ever ate enough to make him sick.