PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 11 :)

livkat
07-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Tonight is the night many have been waiting for. The return of Big Brother. Can't wait to watch!!:D

Jilly-Bean
07-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I like the concept this time around. LOL, highschool clicks. Ahhhh.... the memories!

LiLLY
07-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I would have been mortified when they said they were in clicks like in highschool lol. I hated Highchool so much!

bradorna
07-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Gotta love it. There is quite a variety, which will make it more interesting, especially with the clicks already being decided by the show.

MrsBeasley
07-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Chima has got to go early....her laugh is just too annoying!!!

I can't believe we have to watch another season with Jessie also, he's so into himself....he's a jerk!

bradorna
07-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Jesse is all muscle and no brains....get him off the show, quickly I hope

Jilly-Bean
07-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Interesting turn of events last nite. Who would have thought jocks could be so tempermental.LOL

magoosmomma
07-16-2009, 07:26 PM
We are total addicts(or dorks whatever..lol) and have subscribed to Livefeeds for the last 3 seasons..I am anxious to see how it turns out tonight!

Jilly-Bean
07-16-2009, 09:46 PM
We are total addicts(or dorks whatever..lol) and have subscribed to Livefeeds for the last 3 seasons..I am anxious to see how it turns out tonight!

Please promise to keep us updated with the dirty dish. This season is going to be great! I don't think there's anyone in the house that hasn't had to pull a knife out of their back and it's only week one!LOL

magoosmomma
07-17-2009, 06:32 AM
They edit so much for the show to make certain people look worse then what they are.. the Braden thing was totally blown out of proportion. And they left out the racial comments Chima herself made so when she called Braden a biggot ,that made me dislike her even more!

SamAndEmmasMom
07-17-2009, 07:40 PM
OMG! Does anyone else HATE Russel as much as I do? Even just to look at him bugs me, let alone hearing what he has to say!!!

LiLLY
07-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I also dislike Russel, he makes me so mad! I am starting to think Ronnie will not last long in the house either, I think everyone will figure out his game!

livkat
07-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Can't believe Ronnie did not put Russel up!

MichelleM
07-22-2009, 12:44 PM
He wants to get rid of the one with the big boobs(can't think of her name). He knows she's onto how he is playing all sides.

MrsBeasley
07-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Total blow putting up Jordan!!! What was up with that, however I do see his theory that Laura is on to him. She does need to go!

One thing I don't understand about Laura....for a "beautiful" bikini model what is up with the mule teeth???? It's all I see when she talks.

MichelleM
07-22-2009, 12:56 PM
I think he knew Jordan would be safe and Laura would definately go home.
I don't get why Russell keeps loosing it over nothing and as for Ronnie I can't stand him. He gets on my nerves.

livkat
07-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Ronnie reminds me of a thinner Bubbles from the Trailer park Boys. lol..

LiLLY
07-24-2009, 12:39 PM
livkat thats so funny now that you mention it I see it too! I hope Ronnie goes he really makes me crazy lol.

Mertyl01
07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Do you guys think Jessie will actually backdoor Ronnie or Casey? I hope Casey doesn't go though, I like him!

Deriansmomma
07-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't think he will backdoor Ronnie but OMG he has to go. I thought it was bad when Jessie came back but he is nothing compare to that...I don't even know what to call him...well I can think of plenty but nothing I can print here. I have watched Big Brother from the very first season and this year by far has been the worst. I hate saying that too as I love this show.

Nelia29
07-27-2009, 06:24 PM
There is a site you can go to to find out what is going on if you want to know.. it does spoil it but if you want to find out go to this site..

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Mertyl01
07-27-2009, 07:47 PM
You know what? I was mad when Jessie came back because I hated him last time, but this time around, he's learned his lesson I think and really toned it down alot. He's really not so bad this year! But I am rooting for the Offbeats to win HOH next week, then you will see Ronnie gone for sure!

shelby26
07-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah I kinda like Jessie but it drives me nuts that Natalie follows him around like his little "mutt" lol I have been keeping up on stuff on other websites and man the show only shows certain things!! I think he needs to concerate home himself and stay away from the ladies haha

airsky501
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Speaking of Jessie, someone at CBS should bring him into the Diary room and tell him to keep his hands in site. Everytime you see him his hands down his pants.

CBS please tell him this is a family show

Jilly-Bean
08-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Please let this be the week Ronnie the Rat goes home! Who does everyone think is going to get the special "Veto" power? I'm rooting for either Jeff, Jordan or maybe Russell.
Magoosmomma, please give us an update as to what is going on in the house.

MrsBeasley
08-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Woo Hoo Ronnie's gone!!!!! Next week ought to be interesting with Chima as HOH!!! Good thing Jeff has the Coup D'etat.

livkat
08-13-2009, 12:26 PM
I hope Jeff uses the Coup d'etat tonight. He needs to put up Jesse and Natalie, and hopefully Natalie will go. I am starting to have a pretty big hate on for her. lol

shelby26
08-13-2009, 12:44 PM
I quess tonights show isnt tapped live, they tapped it this morning! Maybe thats a sign Jeff used the wizzard ??

Deriansmomma
08-13-2009, 02:25 PM
***May contain some spoiler info you might not want to know****

From what I understand they are taping now. And the reason being that if Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat that Chima has threaten to throw a fit so they are taping it so they can edit it for language and time.

MrsBeasley
08-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I hope Jeff uses the Coup d'etat tonight. He needs to put up Jesse and Natalie, and hopefully Natalie will go. I am starting to have a pretty big hate on for her. lol

Jesse will be nobody without her!!! I'd be glad to see her go as well as Chima (can't stand her)

magoosmomma
08-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Please let this be the week Ronnie the Rat goes home! Who does everyone think is going to get the special "Veto" power? I'm rooting for either Jeff, Jordan or maybe Russell.
Magoosmomma, please give us an update as to what is going on in the house.
Sorry just saw this now.. oops hit me next time..LOL

All feeds are off til after the show tonight so its not leaked who left/who has HOH and what happened in the house if Jeff used the power.. he wasnt able to tell anyone he had the power so he hasnt come out and said he was..

BUT I think he had to tell BB production if he planned to use it because of the whole Chima threatening to "go off" as she called it. They made the call to tape the show at 330 our time(1130 pacific time) so I assuming that it can only mean he is using it and they are worried what she will Do.. She has been very vocal this week ..almost trying to scare people into not using it.. But I have faith in Jeff.. (cause I have to say he is my FAV!!)
I am upset that we arent able to see it right now because I am sure it is explosive.. and they edit all the good parts out for TV,.. lol.. the Chima/Russell fights are much better on live feeds..LOL

MrsBeasley
08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Sorry just saw this now.. oops hit me next time..LOL

All feeds are off til after the show tonight so its not leaked who left/who has HOH and what happened in the house if Jeff used the power.. he wasnt able to tell anyone he had the power so he hasnt come out and said he was..

BUT I think he had to tell BB production if he planned to use it because of the whole Chima threatening to "go off" as she called it. They made the call to tape the show at 330 our time(1130 pacific time) so I assuming that it can only mean he is using it and they are worried what she will Do.. She has been very vocal this week ..almost trying to scare people into not using it.. But I have faith in Jeff.. (cause I have to say he is my FAV!!)
I am upset that we arent able to see it right now because I am sure it is explosive.. and they edit all the good parts out for TV,.. lol.. the Chima/Russell fights are much better on live feeds..LOL

Do you have to pay for the live feeds? I've never tried to subscribe.

I'm pretty sure he'll use it, I think he's nuts to be given such a power and not use it! If he takes out just one member of the powerful alliance then they will crumble and fall!! It will put him on the chopping block at the next available chance they can get however they will only have one chance at getting HOH either Jesse or Natalie if one of them goes home.

I can't wait until the kids are in bed and hubby goes to work so I can sit down and enjoy the show!!!!

magoosmomma
08-13-2009, 04:17 PM
There are rumours flying already over who has been evicted..

You can get a trial subscription for the feeds through real player I think but to keep them you have to pay.. I really dont know alot about how to/cost or what not.. My husband takes care of that side..lol

I just drool over jeff..haha

livkat
08-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Woot Woot, he used it!! To bad they evicted Jesse, I can't stand Natalie.

bradorna
08-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Jeff and Jordan all the way for me....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MrsBeasley
08-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Woo Hoo!!!! (does the happy dance)

Boy Chima is P.O'd!!!! Looks good on her!

See her last night coaching Kevin during the HOH competition???

blondie
08-15-2009, 02:30 AM
I wish Natalie had been evicted last night...ARGH she bugs me!! I got a kick out of Jesse, so I'm slightly disappointed to see him go. As much of an egomaniac he is, it is funny to watch some of his antics! Natalie hasn't won anything, it's been too easy for her to just ride along on coat-tails so far, and she has a rotten personality! I wouldn't be opposed to seeing either her or Chima go soon..but I don't see it in the cards this week..it should be quite interesting what happens though with a wild card like Michele as HOH..

I think the only people I liked this season were Casey :(, Jordan, and Jeff, there were a few that I liked in the beginning, but they turned out to have some nasty personalities/game tactics. I must say though that the last few weeks, Russell has sort of grown on me even though I didn't like him from the start. I hope he sticks around for a while longer.

Jilly-Bean
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
OMG... was just reading that Chima has left the BB house!

magoosmomma
08-15-2009, 06:29 PM
YES!! left or they kicked her out or something

magoosmomma
08-15-2009, 07:24 PM
CBS Entertainment Releases

08.15.2009CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show

MrsBeasley
08-16-2009, 09:43 AM
CBS Entertainment Releases

08.15.2009CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show

YES!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what she did!

I guess there goes the double eviction this week.

MrsBeasley
08-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Chima's interview:

http://smallscreenscoop.com/big-brother-chimas-interview-and-lydia-in-a-unitard/

Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave….wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don’t want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.
Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.
It’s better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche’ as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.
I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what’s done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn’t sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That’s all for now! Take Care…

blondie
08-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Good Riddance to Chima!! I'd like to see Natalie go this week too..:)..a girl can only dream!

livkat
08-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Chima obviously doesn't know the Big Brother motto, " Expect the unexpected" lol...

MrsBeasley
08-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Chima obviously doesn't know the Big Brother motto, " Expect the unexpected" lol...

How True!!!

Mertyl01
08-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Does anyone here get the live feeds?

magoosmomma
08-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Sure do!:biggrin:

Deriansmomma
08-18-2009, 11:26 AM

I do too but I don't pay for them. ;)

livkat
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Wow, Chima seems like such a poor sport. And what the heck is up with Lydia, she has lost her mind!!!!!!

MrsBeasley
08-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Wow, Chima seems like such a poor sport. And what the heck is up with Lydia, she has lost her mind!!!!!!

Some people unfortunately are simply just poor sports and getting drunk and throwing a major fit makes them act like children on a playground who got sand thrown in their face. lol

LiLLY
08-19-2009, 09:16 AM
I couldn't believe Lydia last night! Natalie was being ridiculous as well saying it was Michelles fault that Chima was gone. It's like none of them had ever seen the show before being on it! Expect the unexpected lol.

MrsBeasley
08-19-2009, 10:26 AM
I couldn't believe Lydia last night! Natalie was being ridiculous as well saying it was Michelles fault that Chima was gone. It's like none of them had ever seen the show before being on it! Expect the unexpected lol.

All three showed their true colors last night, especially Chima!!!! I'm sure her parents are real proud of that side of her lol!!!

Kevin is a funny one though, isn't he???? He's mad and glad of the recent events starting with eliminating Jessie all at the same time. It's almost like he wants to go to the other side, yet doesn't want to leave his friends Lydia and Natalie. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't win in the end!

bradorna
08-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I can't wait to see what happens once the girls (Chima and Lydia) and Kevin are gone!!! We know Jordan and Jeff will stick together but what about Russell and Michelle. I expect they will oust Michelle and leave remaining 3 as Russell, Jordan and Jeff.

MrsBeasley
08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
I can't wait to see what happens once the girls (Chima and Lydia) and Kevin are gone!!! We know Jordan and Jeff will stick together but what about Russell and Michelle. I expect they will oust Michelle and leave remaining 3 as Russell, Jordan and Jeff.

If that's the case if Jordan makes it to the final two she will be the one to win.

Mertyl01
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
I do too but I don't pay for them. ;)

Are you able to PM me a link?

MrsBeasley
08-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Are you able to PM me a link?

Me too??

Deriansmomma
08-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I will PM you the link but ever since I said that the feeds have been down. I should have kept my mouth shut. LOL.

Jilly-Bean
08-27-2009, 06:25 PM
If I were Russell I would be making huge deals with Kevin and Michelle. Kevin, Michelle and Russell could be the final 3, but Michelle and Kevin need Russell as he could potentially win HOH and maybe even send Jeff home.

MichelleM
08-27-2009, 06:29 PM
I can't believe Jeff actually believed them. Until now he was pretty smart but that was by far the stupidest move he could have made.

bradorna
08-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes, Jeff, I think screwed his stay in the house. All he really has on his side now will be Jordan. I know that Kevin and Natalie will get Michelle with them by telling her none of them have a chance as long as Jeff is still there, etc. Jeff made a big mistake and now the target will be him. I wanted him to go to the end with Jordan.

bradorna
09-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I am estatic (spelled wrong I think) that Jordan won and was even happier when Jeff won 'favorite player". They were my choice and just loved them both.