PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen New Season already!!!

Pumpkin
07-08-2009, 09:41 PM
July 21st new season starts already, so excited!! Wonder what the twist on this one will be is any..???

NoseToTheGrind
07-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Oh I'm waiting patiently...heh...i love this show.

inuit
07-09-2009, 04:41 PM
OMG,OMG,OMG is it really Hell's Kitchen time again? Yes, can't wait for it. Bring it on. I love that stupid show. Sometimes it is so fustratng but good to watch.

Pumpkin
07-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I am shocked it's on again so soon. It's usually April when it comes back on. I haven't seen or heard anything about Kitchen Nightmares lately, wonder if it is still playing on tv here or not. Anyone know or watch it?

FutureChief88
07-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Wootz!

inuit
07-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Loved Kitdhen nighmares but haven't seen hide nor hair of it in ages.

inuit
07-21-2009, 08:49 PM
It's on, it's on. Looks like it's going to be a fantasatic season. Oh my, there is a couple on there who looks like they will fight back this year. I liked the guy who asked for a fork. Hahaha. Is the big guy Robert coming back? Wow. I felt bad last year wen he left because he was sick but I can't remember if he was a good cook not.

inuit
07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
OMG, what's with the military guy? He's psycho. Bet two bucks he won't last long. Next week looks good.

Pumpkin
07-22-2009, 03:07 PM
HA! Did ya see JP on the yacht? I almost peed laughing so hard HAhahahahaha. And then him yelling at dude hahahaha what a guy. That was just too funny. He's quite a commical charachter hehee he's so fun I like watching him and his expressions lol and his outfits he gets on if they have outtings with him :P

ROBERT'S BACK!!!! YAY!!! I hope he'll kick some newbie ass!!! I just love him. I just want to hug him lol he's like a big teddy bear with a smart ass mouth hahaha I love him!!

Soldier boy, well, as soon as I saw him, I thought ooooo he's pretty freakin cute, nice, something to look at and drool over while we watch, kinda Edward Cullen looking with the big dark eyebrows and nice RED lips mmmm BUT then he opened his mouth and ruined the whole damn thing. What a nut. I almost wonder if that guy went on there just to get in Chef's face. He has major anger issues and shouldn't be on there at all. What a nut!! Chef should offer to send him for some physch help ASAP or the Army should have!!! Those are the kind of guy you don't want having a gun and a license to use it!!! :P

Next week looks CRAZY!!!! Fire department, caos...it's Hell's Kitchen though, what do you expect. Ha! Love it. Can't wait for more.

Can't say I like anyone so far. Kinda hard to. I know I have people who already annoy me to death and I am sure it'll get worse lol Lovely, seems like a bit of a dumbass. Ditsy girl and her tequila crap, she needs to go. Way to out in space. I kinda like the nerdy lookin guy with the black rimmed glasses he seems ok so far, kinda funny. But there are none that really stick out yet. I hope Robert goes far, he friggen well better, I'm rooting for him again. I was kinda shocked a bit though. The lil Asian girl who started last season but hurt her foot real bad and had to leave...I am suprised he didn't give her another chance, she left right off the start and he was quite impressed with her cooking up until she left.

Should be another interesting season. Wonder how immature Danny is handling the Borgata? Still think Paula should have got it, but he DID work very hard and grew a lot. Like to hear an update on how it's going for him!!

inuit
07-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I wish they'd do an update on all the past winners and the runnerups. I see there are two of the previous winners back in hell's Kitchen helping the newbies. Wonder what happened to their jobs or do they still have them. I need moe info!!!!

Lovely reminds me so much of Lacey. Lazy and self centered. LOL Can't wait till next week. I expect to see great things from Robert because he got so far last year. Yeah I wish they had taken the asian girl back too. What was her name? TI. Yi something like that.

NoseToTheGrind
07-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Whooohoo , another new episode tonight already, i cant wait.

Pumpkin
07-28-2009, 09:12 PM
LMAO Well soldier nut boy is gone!!

OH The restaurant they are competing for in is CANADA!!!!! I just heard them say it. :P Didn't know that!

"I got verballly spanked" I laughed so hard when Lovely said that!!!! She is lazy, can't believe he kept her.

Suzanna bugs me, but she seems to know what she is doing. To bad the girls wouldn't listen when she tells them what to do, she has been right every time.

I hope Robert kicks butt. I just love him. Thought he was gonna fall there at one point and hurt himself out of the competition again. Phew!!! he didn't!!!

and one more thing i have to say

" I AIN'T NO B****H"

LMAO I didn't know what he was gonna say to them. Bet that pissed off soldier boy when he watched the show!! HAHA!!!

bradorna
07-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Yes Pumpkin the restaurant is in Whistler BC

Pumpkin
07-29-2009, 11:52 AM
I know Bradorna, I was kinda excited when they said that. Canada got woven into the Hell's Kitchen picture. WooHOOO :P Wonder how long before he has a Candian Contestant show or if he ever will!!! :P Be kinda cool to see if any of us Candians can cook up a storm in his kitchen!!! Won't be me!! Even if I could cook like they do, I don't want him yelling at me, I'd be one of the ones who yells back at him. I wouldn't last long with him and his mouth, I'm too fiesty! :P Although if all he threw at me was the fact that I am probably only as tall as his belly button, I could deal with that I have heard it all my life :P

inuit
07-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Soldier boy has a screw or two missing. if you ask me. I wish he would have stayed though. It would have been a good yin to chef's yang. Someone to actually stand up to chef. I still say Gordon Ramsey needs anger management courses. Many many courses. Poor old soldier boy was even more off the wall than chef. Good show though. Looking forward to next week.

inuit
08-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Yaaaa! They finally got rid of lazy Lacey oops I mean lazy Lovely. I thought they might hang on to her the way they did Lacey last season. The men's team has a couple of lost souls too I see. Wonder hen they wil go? I think Chef is gonna pop an anyurism this season. LOL

Pumpkin
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Last episode wasn't to eventful. Robert had a major meltdown. Went a lil over the top but I get his point!! Poor bugger did almost die trying to win it last season. There are two guys I would like to see go right away. The two slow guys. They are just way to mellow for that job. You have to be quick and not just when you feel like it.
I am glad he didn't hold onto Lovely like he did lacey, you are right. She is too lazy and slow also! I guess I should say was.... :P

kaj27
08-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Robert thinks he is a GOD among men. Someone needs to take him down a peg.

Season is good so far though.

Pumpkin
08-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Yes he does have a bit of a chip on his shoulder since being on there last season. But, you have to give him a lil credit where a lil credit is due. He did very well last time, he was one of the last few stading and had to leave because of his heart. I get why he got angry but he didn't need to go over the top. Slow ass was draggin Robert down with him on the sausage challenge. And for some reason, I have noticed that chef doesn't always seem to take note of that stuff. I have seen a few times where chef will sink the guy who gets dragged down by someone else before he sinks the cannon ball itself. And when Robert was in the kitchen yelling like Chef does...I think Chef did bring him back down a notch cuz he spoke to him about the fact that the whole restaurant heard him hollering hahahahaha.

But, ya know what...to me if Robert had of been a lil smarter, after screwing the first 2 up, he should have told slow ass to get on the side where you shove the meat in and he would have handled the plastic packing bit. The other fella obviously didn't know poo. Though maybe Robert had a method to his madness, maybe he was hopin that guy would get kicked off if he called him out on his slowness and screw ups. Would have been one less slow ding dong on their side of the kitchen. :P

kaj27
08-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Although it appears he rips on the under achiever. I believe this is a trick of editing. There is so much we don't see that I can only imagine who and how he rips into.

My only problem is that Robert walked in this show acting like he won last year. He needs to remember, and well the show is already taped, that he didn't win and he starts at ground zero.

inuit
08-10-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm on the fence about Robert. He did OK last year but I don't think he was anywhere near good enough to have won. He did make a lot of errors last year and Chef was yelling at him alot. I'm glad he got a chance to come back but it almost seems like he thinks he is owed something.

I was appauled last year when he called Lacey a fat pig. Pot calling kettle black maybe? I didn't think he was in any position to call anyone "fat".

What's with yelling at the other cooks. He is "one of them", not a better to them. With the sausage making, why did he not change places with the other guy instead of moaning about him. LOL

Pumpkin
08-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh no! Looks like Robert might be going home again!! :(

Wow the girls did really bad tonight!!! Yikes!! I don't see any of the girls shining yet. Suzanne gets on my last nerve I know though.

Kevin does well, he has really nice eyes. Dave does excellent especially considering he has a gimped up arm! Van also does well but he's not my favorite.

inuit
08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Hoo Yah, LOL What is with that Van dude? You'd swear he was in the Marines or something. Doesn't look good for big boy. Looks like Tennile is going to give some love back to Chef. LOL Looks good for next week.

kaj27
08-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Well Robert was diagnosed last year pericarditis, he clearly didn't try to reduce his weight. So if he goes home again, it should be a HUGE red flag.

inuit
08-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Pericarditis is an inflamation of the pericardium (sack the heart sits in). It is one of the few heart diseases not related to obesity. It can and does occur in any age or weight group. Usually caused by an untreated infection elsewhere in the body. It can lead to an acute myocardial infarct (AMI) , cornary occlusion or other serious heart diseases.

It would be a shame to see this happen to Robert. He is such a young man.

kaj27
08-16-2009, 03:52 PM
His obesity isn't helping anything.

He's either in denial or just doesn't care. It's a shame really, he can cook. Guess we'll have to wait till Tuesday to see what happens.

inuit
08-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Yeah, obesity is an epidemic in North America, United Kingdom and Australia. It is a disease though. Just saying stop eating isn't the answer.If weight loss were easy, there'd be no obesity. It has numerous underlying causes too though. Maybe this show will give Robert the selfconfidence he needs to help conquer whatever his demons may be and lead to a healthier lifestyle. He really is morbidly obese. I'd almost guess super morbidly obese. He must weigh close to 500 pounds.

kaj27
08-18-2009, 08:38 PM
While I don't agree it's a diease it is a epidemic. To me it can an issue with some people medically, others not so much. Look at the line ups at fast food drive thrus, peek at the carts in front of you at the grocery store. We're a victim of our own lazy nature. Again, I understand that people can and do have issues with weight medically and it's impossible no matter what the diet.

If you are watching Hell's Kitchen tonight, it's fairly obvious Robert's issue is food. He admitted it. He said he loves cooking with fat and butter. He takes "700 Calorie bites". It's a shame really.

He's also being rushed off to the hospital, again. Then again, they made him ride that weird bike. Not really something I would have suggested.

Eitherway, :)

Pumpkin
08-19-2009, 12:28 AM
I am lil peaved that they would have asked Robert to even participate in that. He should have been asked to stay behind and perform some crappy task while the rest went. They knew of his heart condition and I don't think they should have expected him to do what he did. Rediculous!! That probably could have been avoided.

BUT, having said that I also have to say if I haven't already, if he is that bad off medically then maybe he can't physically handle running a restaurant period until his health and weight are more under control. It is sad, Kaj is right, he can cook, but he needs to learn how to cook healthier. Too bad Chef Ramsey, wouldn't offer him some help in his weight loss in parting the show if he has to leave again. But, I wouldn't find it fair to allow him to come back a third time, especially if he hadn't lost any weight.

I cannot stand that Sue girl. Every freakin time she gives advice, it is BAD. Tenille went right off lol that was funny. Jp in his pink shirt at the beach lol He's so funny! And I dunno, I know Jim being gone is good, but Andy needs to go REAL soon. He THINKS he knows how to cook but I still can't figure out why he's still there. Though he no doubt can cook better than me so I am not criticising that way!

Anyways, I hope Robert makes out ok whatever happens!!

inuit
08-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I thought it really sucked big time when they suggested Robert be sent home because he missed a service. Wasn't like he fell asleep and didn't bother coming to work. You are right, they should not have made him do the bike thing. That looked like big time physical exersion. Even without a previous heart problem, he was way too big and out of shape to be doing that. I'm surprised he didn't have a major AMI right there and then. The producers should have known better. The show is not worth someone's life.

I like tenelle, I think she is a good cook. I like her fire too. Nobody going to mess with that girl. LOL

Jim gone, good. I think he wa asleep on his feet most of the time anyway. Poor Andy is a real klutz.

Where do they get those people? Don't they have more than 20 people turn up for casting?

Pumpkin
08-19-2009, 03:22 PM
I think they pick people like Jim, Andy, Lacey, Colleen, soldier boy, to spice the show up. Ya know he's gonna holler at them or they'll do somethin stupid. :P

I noticed tequila girl flew low under the radar this week. I think her name is Amanda. She seems like such a nice girl, I like her smile, it makes me smile, but she is a bit dizzy or somethin. :P

No you're right I thought that was pretty dirty of the guys to do that to Roberts and Andy was the one who swung them thinking that way. He was a weasel for that. I don't care much for him at all. He is underhanded and won't admit to his sad services most of the time. He needs to go home. Jim seems like a real nice fella just he takes life way to slow to be a cook. Atleast that kind of a cook. :)

inuit
08-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Wow, wasn't that a shock. Sending Robert home. I thought Andy would go but no. I want to see Suzanne (I think that's her name) go next. She is a know it all and is usually wrong.

Pumpkin
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
I think that was a kick in cahonies to Robert. I know he messed up pretty bad, cuz i think he sent raw rabit with fur still on it or something??? but to lose to Andy, that was where it had to hurt!!!!

I am gonna miss Robert. I was rooting for him! I agree inuit!! I hope Suzanne goes home too, you are exactly right she is a know it all and everytime she tell someone what to do, they screw up. But Andy needs to go too. BAD! I think he's a lil weasel and I don't like him at all plus he is sinking the boys team and with Robert gone now, they are screwed with him left!!! :)

inuit
08-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Somehow the chaff blows in the wind unless they do like they did last season with lazy Lacey. I really hope not. There are 2 girls that need to go too.One is suzanne and I can't remember the other one's name. If those three were go I think the ones left would make for an awesome competition. I love a good competetion. Other than those three, I think the rest are fantastic cooks. I think Teneel (sp?) will be a great cook.

Pumpkin
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes!! I like tenille. I like Sabrina and I like Ariel. I don't care for Suzanne. I like Kevin and Dave. Van isn't to bad but he's a lil too army drill seargent for me, and Andy well I already gave my opinion on that ding dong.

I love a good competition too. Robert, if he hadn't of done with that rabbit what he did, he would have give them a run for the money though. It will just keep getting better though, each time someone disappears!!

inuit
08-27-2009, 06:27 PM
WHOO YAH! LOL Oh my as I always say " somewhere a village is missing it's idiot." LOL

Naw, really I like Van too, just a bit drill sargent. lol

inuit
09-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Can't believe Chef didn't send that useless Suzanne home.At least Amanda was a team player and Suzanne threw everyone "under the bus". UUUGGGHHHI think Chef keeps those useless people just to p***** me off. LOL I really think there is a master plan though otherwise the ones he keeps and the ones he sends home wold be a lot diferent. I just want to see a good cooking competition. I'm not so much interested in all of the drama. Maybe Andy or Suzanne next week. Maybe both:).I really like Danny as a cook and I think if Tennille would keep her mouth shut she is a great cook too. her mouth gets her in trouble.

Pumpkin
09-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Can't believe that Inuit, what about the fact that he's STILL keeping her around? GRRRRR! Ha, the guys are so impressed. Oh and, See ya Andy, you WEEEEseal! :) That was funny though, you said maybe both would go home..pretty darn close. She's got one more chance!
Poor Dave is getting another set back next week. Poor guy. Such a sin, not fair at all.

Sabrina lost her touch there what happened there. I like her. I like all the girls left except Suzanne and I like all the guys that are left. I wouldn't be sad to see Van go, but he's not too bad at all considering the other erk me people that were on & still are ...aka suzanne :P.

And again, Jean Phillip. lol Everytime I see him I smile and giggle. I don't know why, I just do. He's so funny!!

inuit
09-10-2009, 06:11 AM
J.P. is as cute as a button. OMG, can you imagoine working for Chef. Poor J.P. must have a good sense of humor or is very well paid. LOL.
Can't't believe Suzanne is still there. OMG. Can't he see how useless she is and what an idiot she is. Another lazy Lacey in the making. They kept her on 8 show too long too. I suppose they will do the same with silly Suzy.Yeah, I agree with your assessment of the guys. I like Dave a lot and really hope either he or Tennille wins. I think they are both really good. Holy crap did you see Dave last night. He was a one armed one man cooking god. LOL. Looks bad for next week. Looks like he has dislocated his healing fracture. I hope not but you know if he cannot continue, they should bring him back next season like they did Robert. He really is a good cook and shouldn't lose because of an injury that he sustained on the show. Can't wait till Tuesday!

Pumpkin
09-10-2009, 08:55 AM
I think Chef will be held to be an even bigger ahole if Dave goes and isn't welcomed back in a future competition. Robert was given that chance and if Dave does not, that will held as highly unfair! I couldn't believe him flying like he was as a one handed man. Wow!!! I feel so bad, whatever he does next week looks bad, painful bad. I hope he doesn't get screwed out of it. He is doing soooooo good and that's with injury!!!!! I think chef will be rather disappointed too if he goes, he is one of the strongest there!

HA! JP MUST have nerves of steel and yes a good sense of humour. I would love to hang out with him for an afternoon. I think I would giggle the whole time. :P He is an awesome added bonus to the show. He makes me smile!! :) I have no doubt he is paid very well. He dresses the part even when he's not in suit during service!! He strikes me as such a ladies man, and BIG flirt, which makes him even funnier!!

I think you are right Inuit, he must keep cooking retards on just to piss us off and get us going. Or he wants to keep one around long as he can so he has someone to really B**** at. lol

inuit
09-16-2009, 10:07 AM
WHAT?? I sat down this morning with my coffee in hand to watch last night's episode of Hells Kitchen. I was soooooo excited and concerned about Dave's hand and couldn't wait to see it. But what to my wondering eyes should appear??? No Hell's kitches. It had ben preempted by some show that I don't even watch. I was soooo dissappointed. Now I will haveto wait until next week. UUUGGGHHH I can't wait that long.

Pumpkin
09-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Ahhhh yeah. Sooo not impressed!!!! I was so excited to see this episode as the past few were a lil too quiet for my liking :P, and what do I see but hours of More to Love on instead! Like wtf? It can't be end of the season already, that show just started about when Hell's Kitchen did, so I am not sure what was so important on that darn show that they had to take Hell's Kitchen off. GRRRRR! lol

Proud Auntie
09-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Next week it's on for 2 hours folks :)

Pumpkin
09-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Hell's Kitchen is on for 2 hours next week Proud Auntie?

Proud Auntie
09-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Yes, I saw the preview and I checked next week's schedule and it stated 2 hours as well. Plus, my friend said the same thing.

Pumpkin
09-18-2009, 08:13 AM
WooooHOOOOOO! Thanks Proud Auntie, you've made me happy!!!.... and a lil impatient for tuesday to get here lol

inuit
09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
OMG, I am having my cable disconnected on Monday and I just found out today that I won't be getting my satelite hooked up until the first week in October. Do you know what that means?? Next two weeks of hell's kitchen may be lost to me. OH NO!!! I called my ex-husband. He said he will try to tape the episodes for me. I will take my vcr over to his house and help him set it up so he doesn't tape the wrong time or whatever. Wish me luck people. I really thought they'd be able to connect my satelite sooner than that. Oh my.

Pumpkin
09-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Inuit!! If you will still have your internet you can still watch...a day late..but ya can!! =) I have missed 2 episodes because I had to be out when it was on, I caught up watching them on Youtube. It's kinda annoying because they come in parts but hey it still works!! They are usually posted by the next day or the one after!! Good Luck!! If I was set up to record I'd offer a helping hand incase exhusband doesn't come through for ya!! :)...but unfortunately I'm not set up like that anymore...dunno why cuz i thoguht I hooked it all up the same way I always do :P

inuit
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, thank you pumpkin. My son suggested that I can get it on the net too. I don't know how to but both of my sons are computer savy so they can show me how to if the ex messes up the taping. Ity's only two weeks and I will have my satelite up. If I do miss it I will come here and ask you to fill me in if you will.

Pumpkin
09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Well I won't say much til you see it Inuit!! Don't wanna wreck it for ya. Let me know if ya need a recap or when i can rant ahahahaha :P

inuit
09-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Cable didn't come to disconnect me yet. Yay, free cable. LOL I saw Hell's last Tuesday night and wow did Van ever get steamed!! Holy Moley, temper, temper. What happened to him. Forgot how to cook or what? I CAN'T believe Suzanne is STILL there. Imagine saying"I'm not putting my name on that" OMG Time to go home baby.

I didn't post till now because I am in the horrid process of moving. God almighty, there CAN"t be a worse job. I am trying to live in and move both places. My son is staying here so when I move something out I have to make sure there is something left here for him to use. Oh My.I think it would be almost easier to grand slam move the whole thing in one or two days. I have been "moving" for 3 weeks.

Pumpkin
09-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Oh My Inuit!!! Well I hope your moving woes will go away for you fast!! I have never moved in my life. LOL That sounds sooo sad. I have lived in the same place, same house, for 31 years!!

Yea I CANNOT believe Suzanne is still there. What, there is 4 people left plus her. If she does not go home next week, Ima flip my freakin lid!!! I just do NOT understand why she is still there. Van did lose it. I felt suzanne deserved to go before him though, what an idiot she is. EWWW I just want to kick her in the shin she annoys me so much. I know that is terrible of me to say!! Lucky Im not there with her, cuz I would have kicked her long ago!! =)

I like all the people that are left with the ONE exception. Tenille, she is funny but she kind of gets on my nerves with the way she talks sometimes and her fiery temper is a lil over the top now and then!! Ariel, she is good and seems so nice!! Kevin, I love Kevin. He rocks.

But in all honesty, assuming Dave stays til the end with no more injury, I think he already has this competition, hands down.

He is a one armed man and he flies through everything with barely a whimper or a mistake. I think he is amazing!!!! Even if Robert had of still been there, I think dave would have by passed him even!

Dave is P****D at Tenille next week. He's real mad that she went back on their original plan, and Van ended up going home. She should have shut up and pushed for Suzanne! But, it could have been a strategic move on Tenille so ya can't exactly blame her!

inuit
09-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I didn't understand why Dave wanted to send Ariel home though. I was a bit shocked at his suggesting that they all vote for her because Dave said Van would be easier to beat than Ariel. I had to watch the show twice to make sure I heard him right. Sounds underhanded and so not like Dave. I think he will win too. he is an awesome cook. Kevin is really good too though as is Ariel . Tennille has a big mouth and a bad tremper and I think that will be her downfall. I had to agree with Tennile and not vote for Ariel last week. I think she made the right choice in choosing Van and Suzanne. I will be disappointed if Dave is mad at Tennile about doing the right thing. Even Chef was surprised when Kevin and Dave suggested Ariel to go home. I hope I still have the cable this Tuesday. I don't want to miss it. If the cable is gone my ex husband will tape it for me.

Pumpkin
09-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah!! Chef even said to Tenille thankyou for being honest when she chose Van instead!!! He was impressed by it, but by the previews Dave is so not impressed. And like you said, I am actually suprised to see Dave being the way he is. But you know what, there are no teams anymore. Everyone is out for themselves now, so you will see the gloves come off now!!!

Dave only wanted Van to stay because Van is the weaker cook. Ariel obviously is a bigger threat to Dave. So if she was gone, he's only have to worry about Van and I think Van was his own enemy so there was no threat there to Dave. Not to mention, the guys bonded and I think they were trying to keep the guys on longer.

I think Ariel and Kevin are the only ones Dave need worry about!! But Chef Ramsey is already completely smitten with Dave and you can tell. He keeps making comments about how this guy goes so much better than the others and he is injured. That showed Ramsey something BIG right there. That's why I think Dave has it hands down...if he doesn't screw himself out of it by messin up bad or by his hand! He is not out of the waters yet!! I can't wait to see who the final two will be. I think either of the guys and Ariel will make it furthest.

It's getting to the hard part...who to choose. lol I like Kevin, Ariel and Dave. So they should just all win!!! :P

Pumpkin
09-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh and PS Suzanne NEEDS to go home this week. There is just no going around it. She HAS to go!! :P I hope no one screws up so bad that she gets to hang on another week. I just dont get why she is still there. He has heard it all from the other team mates that she is a knob!! Why doesn't he do something about it!!!? GRRRR :P

Pumpkin
09-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Hell's Kitchen tonight!! WooHooo!

!!!!!!!Go home Suzanne, Go home Suzanne, Go home Suzanne!!!!!

Maybe if I chant it will work!! LoL

Pumpkin
09-29-2009, 09:02 PM
My chant worked!!!! Yeah!!! LoL

Buh Bye Suzanne!! Buh Bye!

inuit
10-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Goodbye and good riddence Suzanne, Finally!!! I trhink Dave has it hands down too but Kevin I think is a close second. I thought it might be Aeriel but the last 2 weeks Chef's been finding fault with her food. Undercooked. I think that has hurt her chances that's why I think it will be between Kevin and Dave. You never know Tennile may still be in the running but that poor girl has a big mouth.

inuit
10-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Tennille is gone. What happened to her on the fish station? I like Ariel but I think it will be between Dave and Kevin unless something drastic happens to Dave this comimg week. Sad that only one can win.

I wish they'd do a show showing whatever happened to the last 4 people from each season. By the time it gets dow to the last 4, you know them by name and would like to see them do well.

Looking forward to Tuesday!

Pumpkin
10-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Yea unless Dave screws up I think it will be between him and Kevin. I just hate Dave's arrgance sometimes, but the boy can cook! With one arm down, and the capability to keep going and going and still do well, is obviously impressing Chef!!

Tenille sank her ship in the blink of an eye. I felt bad for her. She is good though, I am sure she will do ok!! I would LOVE too see where everyone is now!! If anyone got fired, lost jobs or their cooking schools, wink wink, after being on the show. Who got better jobs and how are all the previous winners are doing. You see one now and then but that is it. I wonder how the 1st guy is doing, who won from the very first show. I can't even remember their names anymore, there has been so many people to come and go on his shows. :P

So next week I guess is a two hour finale. I just read that on my facebook homepage. I joined the group on there. lol

Pumpkin
10-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Congrats Dave!! You deserved it!! I wanted Kevin to take it but I have to admit, I knew the fact that he still pushed through despite being one handed would ultimately get it for him.

Where was Tenille though? She should have been there instead of Amanda. She made it further that a lot of those people. She must have said she didn't want to come back....????

Loved the outakes at the end LoL Chef got JP good!! LoL

Oh and I noticed this time, neither Chef had to decorate their side of teh restaurant...wonder why the change? Probably cost!

Wonder how long until the next season starts!!?

We need a girl to win next time. That's two boys in a row I think :P

inuit
10-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Dave did deserve to win and I'm glad he did. I don't think Kevin will be pounding the pavement looking for a job though. He did really well and I am sure some fancy restaurant will snatch him up.

I was wondering the same as you were, where was Tennille. She was a much better cook than Amanda. I felt bad for Kevin for giving her a chance and she almost blew it for him.

Wow, what was with Robert's attitude? Holy cow. That was quite the display!

Looking forward to next season now. LOL.

Pumpkin
10-14-2009, 06:57 PM
HA! I know. I have seen Robert take some bad ones, but holy evil streak!!!! Probably p****d because he didn't get there...again!

AHAHA! Did you see Ramsey doing the out takes on "I ain't no B***H" Gee, how many times did he have to say it before he got it right and how hard is it to say? Must be the english accent giving him troubles? maybe? I dunno but it was funny!!!

No I think you are right. Kevin will have no problems and he should be holding his head up high. I think the only difference between him and Dave was that Dave still kicked butt with only one arm. It's a shame they can't both win.

Yea, that Amanda one, I feel so bad for her. She seems so nice but sooo ditzy stunned. She was pretty nervous too I think because a lot was riding on them for the two left standing. I hope that didn't have anything to do with Kevin's loss. It shouldn't have and to be honest I wondered if him getting his kitchen back on track and finishing arm and arm with Dave showed a lot for him...but apparently Dave still had him beat! I'm gonna miss Kevin's pretty eyes. LoL