PDA

View Full Version : baby items

mom2twins
12-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Hello, I am a first time mother...to twins. That means I need to get doubles of many items and that starts to get costly. We also need a couple of things for the grandparents house where we let them stay sometimes. If you have the following items it would really help:

swing
high chair
playpen
excersaucer
nursing pillow

glider or rocking chair

I would really appreciate it if they were in good condition.

mom2twins
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
bump

angietotten
01-25-2007, 01:10 PM
i have 2 bouncy cahirs 1 vib rates 1 does not, a playpen, exercauser, and infant car seat all in really good condition and all really cheap please e-mail me at angietotten@hotmail.com if you are still looking

fbisassy
01-25-2007, 06:51 PM
I have an exersaucer in great shape make me an offer would love to get rid of it pm me:)

krazykaz
01-26-2007, 05:10 PM
hi i have a glider rockerk. its in great condition. i have no pics sorry. 60.00

Schweetie
01-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Not sure if you wanted one of these or not...

Bought this chair brand new a couple months ago for $69.99 +tax... my son grew out of it pretty quick.

Selling for $30.00 firm... must be picked up North end.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/GraphxGirl26/Picture056.jpg

Here’s a chair that soothes baby with the wonders of aquatic sights and ocean sounds! The Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer features four selections of music & sounds: lullabies, ocean waves, summer rain and babbling brook. While in the bouncer, baby can bat at the seahorse and fish to activate music, lights and fun sounds. Or she just sits back in the chair and watches the bubbles and fish in the aquarium. Four “D” (LR20) alkaline batteries are required (not included).

Maximum weight 25 lbs

Swimming fish with bubbles and softly colored lights.
Removable toy bar features brightly colored toys with spinners, teethers & textures to stimulate baby's sight and touch.
The bouncer's plush seat pad and restraint are machine washable and dryer safe.
Battery-powered vibrations on the chair soothe baby like a ride in the car.
Baby's own movement activates the chair's gentle bouncing motion.
Volume control