PDA

View Full Version : Free: Large amount of.............

Goin4Coffee
02-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Please bring a D-9, a back-hoe and a few dump trucks.. shovels. snowplows, snowmobiles., buckets, garbage bags,sobey's bags, mop buckets I don't care anymore.. just come & get this White STUFF outta my face !!!:mad:

This will keep somebody amused for hours,,and hours on end........:(

Not ME,,:mad: I'm sick of it,,:mad: I hate the COLD the ICE and the Dang White plaster blanket all over my Yard...

Yeah winter is GREAT,,:( canadian eh??? Blah Blah Blah..:rolleyes:
I want Heat,, warm nights, BBQ,, being able to find my sundeck..Bon fires,:rolleyes:

NoseToTheGrind
02-26-2007, 06:21 AM
my my my, who peee'd on your snow...ROFL

Goin4Coffee
02-26-2007, 07:11 AM
haha,, yeah that was a tad steamish eh??
must have been the lack of sleep, and build up amongst other things,
Guess I really need to Vent,

I just re-read it,,--yup I'd say so:p

Think I need a coffee:eek: ???

wannabuy
02-26-2007, 12:03 PM
im tired of arthritis,,slipping ,,freezing,,,shovels,,,mitts,,and runny noses!!!calgon.......please take me away

ksbeckaa
02-26-2007, 12:04 PM
There must be someplace we can donate all this snow to..somewhere warm, perhaps suffering from a lack of water...

amclure
02-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Your supposed to stop BBQing when there is all the white stuff outside??????

marriedchickie
02-26-2007, 12:25 PM
I don't mind the snow, i just hate it when it's on the roads, the sidewalks, the walkwalk, the doorstep, the parking lots...the list goes on and on. My children however, love it. My dad brought their sleds in from their house and they play on the little hill next to our building for hours. Reminds me of when I was younger. I guess you could donate your snow to my children's sliding hill :rofl:

Goin4Coffee
02-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I Know it was news to me TOO.., I always DID...until this YEAR....although, I see somebody did bring it back out & onto the deck.....and the table, LOl--- and they don't have too much snow left to shovel...:) and Itz Meeelllltingggggggg....:D
guess sqeaking (thats mild)gets attention...afterall:rolleyes:

Rae_Maill
02-26-2007, 01:56 PM
I loved the snow this winter right up until the point that i took my major winter wipe-out, (I am a klutz, i have one good wipe-out every winter) then the novelty wore off as i pulled myself off of the ground, I still cant believe that no one even saw me fall lol usually i have a large audience:p

Lisa_morris
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I loved the snow this winter right up until the point that i took my major winter wipe-out, (I am a klutz, i have one good wipe-out every winter) then the novelty wore off as i pulled myself off of the ground, I still cant believe that no one even saw me fall lol usually i have a large audience:p
She is not telling the truth she hates the snow and the cold.:rofl: Although the fall was great, wish I had of seen it, oh well winter isnt over yet. Still time for another wipe out.

Rae_Maill
02-26-2007, 02:44 PM
I like snow well enough and yea i HATE the cold, as long as it's me falling and not you lisa that is ok with me. I am used to pickin my big butt off of the ground.