PDA

View Full Version : What are they doin?

Pumpkin
05-19-2009, 07:59 PM
I just read they canned the tv show Medium? What the? That show had tons of viewers yet they kept shows on who don't pull in as much ratings!!

Crazy!! Wonder what else they pulled or will pull that shouldn't be!!??

sanne
05-19-2009, 08:26 PM
It seems that for some reason the tend to pick really good shows to cancel and leave the foolishly ridiculous stuff on like some of the reality shows. I can't believe they canceled Medium.

donteatrawpotatoes
05-19-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm not a fan of Medium, but I am surprised they canceled it! I know a lot of people who watched that show... Now I'm curious to see what they left!

mickeymouse
05-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Please tell me you are joking. I really love that show. It seems like all the shows I get into they cancel. GRRR>>>> Its not fair. That show is really awsome and lots of people watch it. I agree there is way too many reality shows.

Pumpkin
05-20-2009, 07:51 PM
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!

They posted today....they have decided to keep on Medium!! YAY!!!!!!

Smart move!!

I agree sanne, they do leave on the stupidist shows!! Reality shows ran their course, time to come up with some new ideas!! :P Better ones :P

Pumpkin
05-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Mickeymouse that seems to be the fate of a lot of the shows I watch too. One was Invasion. LOVED that and after 1 season they junked it and left everyone hanging in mid air.....soooooo mad about that!! And you can actually buy the whole 1 season they had in stores...lol why bother, there is no ending!!! :|

donteatrawpotatoes
05-20-2009, 07:59 PM
I like some 'reality' type things, though I think it would be more of a documentary? i like the discovery channel, and paranormal state, and a couple prime time shows. House is the only thing I actually watch though, so if they canceled that I'd be seriously bummed out.

Pumpkin
05-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I like some 'reality' type things, though I think it would be more of a documentary? i like the discovery channel, and paranormal state, and a couple prime time shows. House is the only thing I actually watch though, so if they canceled that I'd be seriously bummed out.

Im with you!! If they do reality do it documentary like....

I LOVE channel 26 there are so many good shows on there. Paranormals state, Cold case files, american Justice, CSI, etc etc Discovery is good too. I love their Egyptian and weather programs!!! :P I like shows that I can learn from!! I actually like a lot of the shows they have on Spike too. :P Unsolved Mysetires!!! I missed that show!!!

What ever happened to that show they had on that was CSI reality like. Did anyone ever see that? I watched one episode and it was kinda funny, cuz the people who volunteered to be a "CSI" actually left the lights off and used flashlights like how they always do on the show hahaha and it took them over an hour after getting into the "crime scene" to notice the 2nd body in the room and it was just on the other side of the bed :P

butterflyprincess
05-21-2009, 08:50 AM
CBS bought the rights to Medium so it will be on their station next season.

inuit
05-21-2009, 09:54 AM
I never miss an episode of Medium if I can help it. I love that show.

I am starting to get so sick of reality shows. There are just too many of them. The only reason thay are on is to save the producers money. They don't have to pay writers or actors on the reality shows. IMO, that doesn't make those shows anymore real. I think a lot of these reality shows are scripted and made up. Maybe not word for word script but I think they are told the general direction to go in. I think they are as fake as wrestling. I don't watch that either. I do enjoy watching UFC though.