PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Most Wanted CHEATS please

Freudian
02-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I bought NFS: Most Wanted Black Edition. I love the game, but I've hit a block. To move on to the next stage, I have to get a certain amount of bounty (get chased by the cops and evade). I hate this aspect of the game, as I just want to race, not run from cops.

I am looking for a cheat or work-around to get enough Bounty to be allowed to challenge the next racer.

If you can help me, please let me know. I've searched the net but wasn't able to find what I wanted.

I also bought NFS: Carbon, but haven't played it much since I got stuck on NFS: MW. Hoping to play them again, esp. since I paid for them and also got a new Logitech Rumbpad II wireless gamepad just for these two games.

Take care and happy gaming!

PS: If you can recommend another bunch of auto-racing games (aracade style) than please do!

Andrew

jrmdes
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
have you tried www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

if there is a cheat they will have it

icedragon
02-27-2007, 08:12 PM
google it. there are probally a ton of cheats

subaru2222
02-28-2007, 10:01 PM
http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blneedspeedmostwanted.htm

care1978
02-28-2007, 10:14 PM
google it. there are probally a ton of cheats
lol thats what i was gonna say!

JTwestside
03-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Every time you cheat in a video game, god kills a kitten.

GameGuy
04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Any luck with the game yet ?
I have that game guide tucked away someplace here.

Rich.

p.s. I rescued 2 kittens from the clutches of death, I guess that means I only killed 863 more from cheating. ( I like them odds)

Krash
04-03-2007, 07:47 AM
man why dont you just get in a few 5 minute chases. play the game how it is m ent to be played. thatys why they dont make cheats. so you actuallly play the game. i have beat most wanted and half done carbon. and i have had both games for 2 weeks and i work at night and in the day. and i did it without cheats. but check out gamespot. they might have something. www.gamespot.com

kaj27
04-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Every time you cheat in a video game, god kills a kitten.

Whoops.

Freudian
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
whatever level im in, they cops just keep chasing and chasing. to get enough bounty to move on, you have to do major chasing.

sucks

they should never had put bounty in there.

I hven't played the game in months. I'drather play NFS2,3,4.

Andrew

Sherbear
04-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Try Cheatcodes.com, May Find Some Cheats There