PDA

View Full Version : LF: Ways to clean......

coffeegal
04-20-2009, 11:45 AM
I have a new ceramic top stove which cleans up well with Cerama bryte. I have somehow managed to have something boil over, I think, and cannot get the "stain" off the stove. Can anyone recommend something they have used that will gently remove whatever it is, lol, but not scratch my ceramic top??? Thanks.

honda1
04-20-2009, 02:03 PM
I have the same stove top and I use what's called Soft Scrub; awesome for this task. "Soft Scrub" 1 L bottle sold by Leonard Sanitation (behind Glen Falls School) on Tim Street. It is amazing stuff. I use it on stainless steel cookware and sinks etc. Phone # 633-1559

Jilly-Bean
04-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Have you used a window blade scraper? This will take off any spills that leave a residue that needs to be removed. Then use cerama brite.

dally
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Coffeegal have you heard of the Vileda Scrunge, its basically a sponge on one side and rubber layer on the other. Its made for ceramic top stoves. I use it with a little hot water to remove harden food residue. I find it works really good. You can buy them for a couple of bucks at any of the grocery stores, probably at Walmart too.

:)

coffeegal
04-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks guys, I actually did buy that sponge Dally, and it works great :)