PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Montana Movie.....Thumbs up

Vix
04-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok I took my daughter to see the Hanna Montana movie today to a supposed Sold out show at 12:30 (I say supposedly because there were all kinds of seats left). My daughter has been bothering me for weeks to take her to it so we went today. We LOVED it, it was the best movie I've seen this year even though it's a kids movie, well more for a kid than adult, but even at the end of the movie no one got up to leave, then finally 2 people finally got up after a few minutes of the credits rolling....I didn't want it to end. It was AWESOME!!!!

Just wanted to let all the parents who are into the Hanna phenomenon know that this is a good movie...and their kids would really enjoy.

Vix

livkat
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the info!! :) My daughter has been asking to go, she went once but it was sold out :( We'll have to try again.

Pumpkin
04-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I agree the kids do enjoy it.

I myself didn't enjoy it as much!! :P Don't mean to be a downer, but I enjoyed her 3-D concert better. I didn't like her attitude in this movie. I know that was sorta the point in the movie, but, she never had that attitude in the series so it sorta came outta no where!!!

Good music!! The people were leaving and our kids were dancing on the landing lol

The only other thing I have to say I was disappointed in, was that Jackson was barely seen or heard in the film. He is my favorite character in the show. He's so darn funny!!! Rico, Smokin Oakin (Oliver) and Lilly were not seen much at all. Lilly comes back half way in, but..I dunno, just felt off to me. But my attitude toward the lil split personality princess has been tainted by her antics on the internet too, so maybe that has to do with my feelings on the movie and they way she is in it.

The kids DO love it though, so that's all that matters!!

There is one thing that has confused me...... at the end, she revealed herself, only to cover it up again. I thought the point of this movie was to come out from under the wig for good? In real life, she was trying to get out from under the Hannah thing. She feels she is getting to old for it & she doesn't want to sink with that ship so to speak......or she wants it to be about her music as Miley and no more Hannah..I dunno something to that effect...so now that the movie ended the way it did......it still leaves it the same as it's always been....

So is she still stuck as playing Hannah, will she keep making the show or was that the end for her?