PDA

View Full Version : ac/dc in Moncton

nadia.m.
04-15-2009, 03:23 PM
I am planning to get tickets to this concert and I saw in the news that the tickets range from about $100-200.

My question is what do you get for the higher priced tickets? There's nothing on the DKD website or Moncton coliseum site where the tickets will be sold. Is it just assigned seating in a special section? Or does the "VIP" section have it own bar, bathrooms, etc.

I was hope someone here had gone to a magnetic hill concert in recent years and could tell me what you get for the higher ticket price. Thanks

Tremc
04-15-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you just get a bleacher seat... thats it thats all.

KRS
04-15-2009, 05:06 PM
probably food, beer

timmy
04-15-2009, 09:20 PM
At the rolling stones it was bleachers off to the side (poor view) The same food / beer was more expensive inside the VIP section. A few VERY expensive things that weren't available in the reg section. Porta potties whose level reached the seat a little slower than outside the VIP fence. There was VIP parking down at the corner of TCH and Gorge RD. There was SUPPOSED to be a bus to and FROM the gate from there. The (school) buses took us up to the corner of Gorge and back mountain rd (1/2 -1 km from the gate). DKD never had any intention of providing a bus back to the parking (IOW so long suckas!) I spent most of my time outside the VIP area, where the view was much better and the food slightly less high-priced.
IMHO VIP was a huge ripoff.
YMMV

SamAndEmmasMom
04-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Teh higher priced tickets are for the area right in front of the stage (they section it off) and there is usually a beer garden in there. I heard on the radio that you can buy tickets at any Needs convinience store as well as a few other places around the city, but I only caught that one.