PDA

View Full Version : Slumdog Millionaire?

SamAndEmmasMom
03-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey, I ahve been hearing rave reviews of this movie, but when I look up trailers online, they don't really give me a good idea on what it is about. Has anyone seen this (if it is out yet) and is it really actually good? Sometimes movies get alot of awards, but they really aren't that great. Hubby and I are planning date night on Friday night and was thinking of checking this out. :p

coffeegal
03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Its about a "millionaire" type show in India. When he wins, they accuse him of cheating. Although he grew up poor, he knew the answers based on his actual life events. I have not seen it but everyone I knew that has, says its a fanastic movie.

asco11
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
That is exactly what it is about, and it is very good. We saw it awhile ago. We really enjoyed it. :)

Nerepisboy
03-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I have seen it too, and really liked it. The sub-titles early on in the movie were hard to read at times but overall a really good movie. I recommend it. How many actually know the names of the three musketeers?? I thought I had the right answer for the final question but damn, I was wrong !! Go see it, I am sure you will love it.