PDA

View Full Version : The Doodlebops??

babydoll101
02-19-2009, 01:02 PM
We went to the Doodlebops last night. I have to say it wasn't as good as I was expecting. I really thought it was going to be more like an episode on TV. Really all they did was sing, dance and tell jokes! Oh and brought on extra dancers. It was nice though that they included some of the children.
What is your opinion if you went??

jenny2308
02-19-2009, 01:14 PM
I just can't believe that its not even the real doodblebops......I wish they would of told us that.....

MichelleM
02-19-2009, 01:15 PM
I thought it was really good. Much better than I expected. I liked how the talked to the kids and wanted them to do the stuff with them etc.

wildberry
02-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Last week it the newspaper there was an artical stating that new people where palying the part of the doodlebops, so i was aware. It also said that the show will be changing. They will not be using hte real people, but instead it will be an animated show.

babydoll101
02-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Yuck I wouldn't want to go and see an animated show. I am glad then we got to see the show we did!!

countesscurling
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM
I would have been upset that it wasn't the "real" Doodlebops. The same thing happened a few years ago when the Big Comfy Couch came and it wasn't the real Lunette. Guess here, we get the second string actors!!

Triple J
02-20-2009, 11:15 PM
No, no it is a new cast just like Lunette turned in to some other chick in newer episodes and steve off of blues clues changed into his cousin Joe or something. I mean My gosh would ANYONE be able to stand that job forever!! Short of M. Dressup and Rogers

SamAndEmmasMom
02-26-2009, 12:06 PM
I thought they did a great job, my little girl is only 2, so she didn't know it wasn't the real Doodlebops and we were right in front. But I hear what you say when they should have made more of an attempt to tell people ahead it wasn't the real people, because not everyone buys the newspaper. Even on thier website for the tour, it doesn't say anything.
My little girls beef was that Busdriver Bob and Jazmin weren't there, that's what she kept saying LOL