PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still play diablo 2

jrmdes
02-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I have a Diablo 2 account I don't play anymore. thinking of selling on E-bay but thought I might mention it here. The only really good character I have left that didn't expire is my level93 Godly Hammerdin. I don't play anymore but all that time and effort building some of these characters I just don't wanna let them all expire.

Crazyworm
02-16-2007, 08:34 PM
I still play from time to time, my best character is a lvl 83 Barb, and I ahve a lvl 70 ice sorc, they both kinda suck, my hammerdin is a lvl 47 and he sucks, hell I don't know they may even be expired now.

icedragon
02-16-2007, 08:46 PM
funny, I bought Diablo, Diablo 2 and the expansion all in one set with some books and crap. I put it away and forgot I had it. I read your post and a few hours later found the game. I tried to install it but part of the cd key is hard to make out. Must of gotten wet or something. anyway, thought it was funny.

Dragonmaster
03-13-2007, 11:03 PM
I have a Level 12 Bowazon that I have restarted several times because I kept screwing up.

I still play online. If anyone wishes to party sometime, feel free to email me at Novafire@nb.sympatico.ca

Godfather
03-16-2007, 11:45 AM
I went from Diablo to Diablo 2 to the expansion, then to Everquest 2 for 9 months now I'm onto WOW for the past 6 months and can't stop, level 67 Tauren Hunter and having a freakin blast.

Pat.

Godfather
03-16-2007, 03:25 PM
I have a Diablo 2 account I don't play anymore. thinking of selling on E-bay but thought I might mention it here. The only really good character I have left that didn't expire is my level93 Godly Hammerdin. I don't play anymore but all that time and effort building some of these characters I just don't wanna let them all expire.

By the way, from what I read, apparently E-bay isn't accepting anymore postings of online accounts I.E.) Everquest 2, Diablo 2, World Of Warcraft etc etc. You may want to check it out first before posting on E-bay, just a thought.

Ck-sM
04-25-2007, 10:41 AM
ebay will not list any thing blizzard related simply because blizz's tos states all items are property of blizzard and will remain as such basically ppl are making money off blizz property

but as far as d2 i play on west server if any one does or wants to let me know i will do my best to help you out