PDA

View Full Version : Hell's kitchen

inuit
02-06-2009, 09:02 AM
It's Bacccckkkk!!!! Did anyone watch it last night. I felt bad for the girl who went home. I thought it should have been Lacy (?). She seems so lazy. Not sure I care for the cooking school instructor either.Too early to pick losers or winners yet. Should be an interesting season though.:rofl:

Pumpkin
02-06-2009, 09:24 AM
OMG yes!!! This season is gonna be nuts I think! I also felt bad for Ji. She was a good lil cook and determined too!! As soon as I heard her little voice say, "Chef?" I thought NO!!! lol I think they all did except the two girls on the chopping block. :P I wonder if he'll bring her back later to throw them off somehow, since he let her keep the jacket..??? It'd be nice if she didn't get to come back, that she get another chance at another time. I think she would have went far.

Lacy, I sorta feel bad for her but at the same time she's lazy and she is willing to give up to easy, though after she sits on it for a few she's ok but you can't be like that and run a top of the notch restaurant!!

Colleen the Cooking School Instructor, she seems like she probably an ok girl but so far she's only shown she has no business being a cooking instructor!! I almost wonder if she will have any students left or have anyone ever apply & pay to be taught by her again after this show. I sorta feel bad for her but at the same time, so far I don't feel she belongs there. She can take a beating and keep going though!! She's strong, I'll give her that!! He's been pretty harsh with her!!

I really felt bad for the big fella, Robert. When Chef had to tell him he was too big and heavy to ride on the helicopter. :( But I was glad he still go to go by ferry!! =)

NoseToTheGrind
02-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Yes I seen it .She deserved to go home what a big lazy baby...rofl...I love that show.

inuit
02-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Should be a good season. Am I wrong or if chef starting to mellow with age. He screams and dances but does not seem to have that mean edge yet. Maybe it's too early.

Reminds me of Simon Cowell. He's really gotten mellow and human. YUCCH!

Yeah it would be really nice if they were to bring back Ji. She did seem on top of her game. real competant. Sorry to see her go.

inuit
02-07-2009, 07:39 PM
I see where Hell's Kitchen is not going to be on next Thursday. I hate that.

inuit
02-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Wow, I can't believe what a backstabber one of those fellows is. I can't remember his name. He wanted to vote off one of the guys because he was a strong contender. So I see he doesn't want the best chef to win, he wants to win by back handedness. His kind will never prevail. I can't see ole Chef putting up with that tactic for very long.

Pumpkin
02-23-2009, 10:31 PM
No me either. If he gets picked to pick who gets eliminated, and he puts two good guys up instead of the two worst, Chef will ask someone else after he tells him off lol

I sorta laughed, when one of the girls said she almost wished the girls team would have lost the service so they could get rid of some dead weight...aka the cooking instructor...lol She's really made herself look bad by going on that show. Hope she still has a job to go back to when she's kicked off.

inuit
02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Worse, she owns the cooking school. LOL Last season was the first time I watched the show, now I'm hooked. That food looks so good. What exactly is Pandory? Fish? They throw away so much food, it brings tears to my eyes. LOL

Pumpkin
02-24-2009, 11:25 AM
lol I have no idea what Pandory is :P Only time I hear of it is when he's yellin it at someone lol

I thought she owned the cooking school!!!, but then I started second guessin myself and I wasn't sure if she did or just instructed at one, so thanks for clarifying that for me!!! =)

inuit
02-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah, remember the first show, he was screaming about her charging 300 dollars for a lesson or something like that. yeah she owns the school or courses,or whatever. I really thought when I heard her profession that she'd be awesome. I was wrong. Maybe it's her age but all of his screaming dosen't seem to faze her a whole lot. Tough skinned old bird. :LOL

Pumpkin
02-26-2009, 08:29 AM
hahahaha YEA!!! I noticed she takes his hollering REALLY well, like it doesn't phase her a bit and it's good she's got tough skin but I don't think she's hearin him...She SUCKS in the kitchen!!! lol and yes I remember him screaming at her that she was a theif charging people that kind of money whens he can't cook anything!!! hahaha.... but again I wasn't sure if that was just as an instructor or as an owner as well. I went on to the site and was readin a very brief summary on each person and it only showed her as an instructor so I started second guessin myself cuz I had thought they said b4 that she actually owned it....and like I said I wonder if she will have any students left in her school when she leaves the show...if her students had any sense they wouldn't be there when she got back cuz she's rippin them right off!! lol I would DEFINATELY pay that for 2 hr lesson with "The Chef" but not someone who can't cook for beans!!! :P Poor girl..she seems nice enough, tough skinned and strong willed which I admire in her but I think her head might be full of air and nothin else...

inuit
02-26-2009, 10:06 AM
I really can't see her lasting much more than 1/2 way through the season. I'm surprised that Lacy is still there but they won the last challenge so I suppose she'll go when they lose again. The guys leave something to be desired too. Should be a super season.

inuit
03-07-2009, 03:36 PM
I see Colleen is gone. I had to laugh when she was leaving she said that being on the show will make her a better person, a better instructor and whatever else. She couldn't even cook. Imagine actually paying her 200 dollars for a cooking lesson when she can't cook. Her former students must feel ripped off.

Pumpkin
03-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Ha! I know I would feel ripped off. I wonder if the people from her school go home and cook for other people or their families and go aw yuck what is that? lol He did compliment her on her inner strength and drive though and she did have that to stand up and not flinch when he would holler at her like he did!! She was a fighter!! Too bad she couldn't cook because with the fighter in her, she would have gone to the end I believe!!!

The other two that almost went must be breathing a sigh of relief again for the moment. That was close!!!

Looks like the claws are coming out next week by what I saw in previews at the end of the show!!

I don't have any particular faves yet but I kinda like the girl with the ring in her lip. And the guys I guess so far I like the guy who almost went home personality wise, but I think he is quite forgetful in the kitchen when it comes to cooking if I remember correctly. I Kinda like the hick fella, Danny I think his name might be, he can cook, and I like Robert too. He seems like such a nice fella. Hard to pick yet still really, but do you have any faves yet? I can't believe Lacey actually pulled her head out of her rear end this service...it's like she suddenly woke up or somethin...we'll see if she keeps it up :)

inuit
03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah I agree. Colleen sure had a pair. She's a better woman than I. If someone screamed in my face, they'd never do it again. TV show nor not. That's just disrespectful.
The only one I really dislike is the fat guy. I am a fat woman but honest to God, I heard him making remarks about some of the women being a fat ass. Can you imagine. That's really the pot calling the kettle black. Since I heard that, I don't really like him. Wait till Chef see him pulling down his pants and showing his butt towards Chef. I don't think he's long for the show.

The girl with the lip ring is LA. She doesn't talk much and Chef is always hollering about communication.

Pumpkin
03-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Oh My...quite the episode tonight...explosive!!!!!

I feel bad for Jay, he seemed like a nice fella, too bad he lost his fire half way through....

LoL Lacey is such a lazy cow..sorry I am not being rude because of her size!! I don't mean it like that!!, but, Oh she would drive me mental if I was working with her......she makes me angry and I'm not even working with her... Quit already!!!

She reminds me of one of those kids back in elementary when you had to partner up for a project and you end up doing ALL the work!! Grrr! She may be nice but she is LA-Z..

Ben gives me a pain in my butt too!!!...he gets on my nerves almost as much as Lacey does!!! :P He talks the talk but that's as far as it goes..

LMAO "If you win this I will hang up my coat and become a crack whore"....AHAHAHAHAHAHA Too funny. I love Robert..can't help it. :P

Chef is slipping, he should have sent both those slackers home!!! Ben may have a chance to pull himself out but I dunno...

Looks like someone's going home half way through next week too by what I saw in previews..Lacey is falling apart as usual..oh it's gonna be another goody!!! Can't Wait!!

rhiley_08j
03-20-2009, 07:23 AM
I would love to know what in God's green earth, Chef Ramsey sees in Lacey! See has been given more chances than anyone, and I can't understand why. Maybe Chef sees something we don't, but I thought for sure last night she was gone, so much for that. Hopefully next week she will be. One thing is for sure, she won't make it to the end. I think Giovani is going to make it.

Pumpkin
03-20-2009, 08:07 AM
I so agree about Lacey...maybe Chef is slippin lol or maybe it is a strategy to bung them up more to see if the ones who can do cook, can pull out of it when she does pull her crap....

What I don't get though, is that she has threatened to quit atleast 3 times now on camera and Chef seems to know nothin of it..... she obviously would never be able to run a restaurant...as soon as the pressure is on her, she throws the blame at everyone else and then says she quits....nope...she has no business even being there now...I was shocked he kept Coleen as long as he did, think Coleen and Lacey should have been long gone!!

I think it will come down to Giovani, LA, Danny and Robert...I dunno cuz the other two girls are ok but they seem to falter more than LA..hard one to call right now I think... but their services seem to get worse instead of better after they lose their dead weight :P

rhiley_08j
03-20-2009, 08:12 AM
...but their services seem to get worse instead of better after they lose their dead weight :P

I said the exact same thing last night. I don't understand that after last week when they had an excellent service, they turn around this week and seem like it's all new to them and they haven't learned a damn thing.

inuit
03-20-2009, 04:32 PM
I had to laugh every time Robert calls Lacey a fat lazy B*****. That's really the pot calling the kettle black. he is a pretty good size himself. i thought for sure Lacey would be going home last night. I was shocked when nobody went home. Next week should be good. Imagine having Chef Ramsey for a father or worse father-in-law. OMG, LOL

FutureChief88
03-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I am LATE to the conversation! I LOVE HELL'S KITCHEN! WOOOT!

i think its going to be giovanni and andrea in the end. Even tho i dont like her..i think as far as skills are concerned.. they are the best. But this has been one CRAPPY set of cooks this year.. hasnt it? I mean they have had to shut down service how may times this year?

Pumpkin
03-25-2009, 10:44 PM
I know!!! I can't believe how badly they have done considering every one of them had cooking experience before they came. The seasons who had people who had no experience, had better services than these people this late in the game!!!

inuit
03-26-2009, 10:10 AM
I asked last season and I will ask this season. What if John dory? I NEED to now. And while we are at it what is the recepie for rizoto? Both of these sound so good. LOL

rhiley_08j
03-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Yeah, Lacy is GONE! Finally!

inuit
03-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Finally, I thought she'd never leave. She should have been gone weeks ago. Can't believe he sent LA home. She seemed capable and good at her craft. Makes you scratch your head in wonderment. Should be good next week. Those 2 girls are at it again. Anyone say "high school drama".

Pumpkin
03-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Ok I am P_____D that LA was sent home!!!!!

What the??? Chef is slippin bad!!!!!!

Lacey, and Coleen, were ther for how many services, didn't know their rear from a hole in the ground, lacey whining she wants to quit on every service almost and he sends home LA for what reason? NONE! No she may not have communicated as loudly as the others but she still got it done, she messed up a hell of a lot less than the two birds that fight non stop... just dumb struck..could NOT believe it!!!

And I am sorry the girls may be better than those sent home previously..but Andrea and Carol need to grow up. Children cannot run a high end restaurant!!! Ugh, so mad!! lol I'm still hanging in for Robert!!! I can't help myself, I just love him and his comments :P He may be big and be the pot calling the kettle black, but he is good at what he does and funny. Though he needs to get a better palette for tasting :P and I'll go with Paula for the girls...she's grown up and she's not trying to bring everyone back to high their school days...that's what the Pepsi commercials are for!! :P

Pumpkin
03-27-2009, 03:33 PM
I asked last season and I will ask this season. What if John dory? I NEED to now. And while we are at it what is the recepie for rizoto? Both of these sound so good. LOL

I still haven't figured those out either..though I know the risotto has rice in it lol well I think it does ...and the john dory.... I tried to look that up before and couldn't find anything....it is probably one of those things that is spelled WAY different than it sounds :P

rhiley_08j
03-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I still haven't figured those out either..though I know the risotto has rice in it lol well I think it does ...and the john dory.... I tried to look that up before and couldn't find anything....it is probably one of those things that is spelled WAY different than it sounds :P

Here's a recipe for risotto http://www.newitalianrecipes.com/risotto.html and John Dory is a type of fish by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dory

rhiley_08j
03-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I can understand why he sent LA home, sure she was good at her work, but she didn't stand out, and she didn't take an active role as a leader.

inuit
03-28-2009, 11:58 AM
I think ole Chef is losin' it. What was he thinking? I would like to work with LA way more so than Carol or Andrea. I'd bang those two's heads together. LOL

inuit
03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
I looked up that rizotto recepie and it sounds absolutely wonderful.

Pumpkin
04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
OMG I can't wait to see next weeks episode!!! Looks so good!!! See ya Carol!
Looks like the two boys Robert and Ben might be going home at the same time..wonder if that's what actually happens...I hope not Robert :P

inuit
04-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I was so surprised to see carol go. Especially when the red team won. But I suppose there was only three on the blue team left. I think Danny is doing well. I can't see Ben going much further. I'd love to see Andrea go next. She seems to be such a big mouth know it all. The other girl seems to be a really good little cook. Can't remember her name.

inuit
04-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Giovoni is gone! wow I thought he was a really good cook and calm and cool headed. Guess I was wrong. I think Danny or Paula will win the job at Bogota. They have really good services. Paula does real well most every show. I can't wait for that Andrea to be sent home. Soon I hope. Her food is often underwhelming and she is a mess in the kitchen.

Pumpkin
04-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I need a recap I missed it :(

I went to the fox site and they have full episodes but they are only available to the US and I tried youtube and they have episode 9 but not #10.

I saw that Giovani is gone when I went to the Fox site....

But what was up with when the chef was saying he was closing hell's kitchen in the previews?

Was it just taken out of context like I figured it was or is he done with it after this group of people?

inuit
04-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Don't know. That statement was the end of the show for the week. Next week we will see what happens. I trhink he means that they will not be offering food service to the public. I could be wrong. Sorry you missed the show last night. It was good. Giovonni was mouthing back to chef and they were nose to nose. The chef yelling right in Giovanni's face. Glad it was him and not me. I wouldn't last 2 minutes on that show. LOL Andrea had no idea what was going on in the kitchen so chef threw her out of the kitchen. The waiter convinced her to go back to the kitchen. It was a good show.

rhiley_08j
04-10-2009, 07:43 PM
It's being uploaded to Youtube now!

Pumpkin
04-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Thank you muchly "guys"!!!

I am gonna go check you tube now =)

inuit
04-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey Pumpkin, were you able to see this episode? Was it on youtube? What is your take on the show this week?

rhiley_08j
04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I can't believe that Giovanni went home. How many times did that idiot Lacey screw up and she survived time after time. I know he shouldn't have mouthed off at Chef, but come on, everyone has a bad day. One messed up service and he's gone, seriously. If anything good comes out of this I hope Giovanni manages to land an amazing job as an executive chef. Next week looks unbelievable, can't wait!

inuit
04-12-2009, 05:15 AM
I just want Andrea and Robert to go home. Robert is the only fat guy I know who had the nerve to call Lacey a "fat cow" Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. He's got a nasty side to him.

WildWendiNB
04-12-2009, 01:52 PM
A few of us at work think the final 2 are gonna be paula&dan. My husband LIKES robert lol
i was shocked also when giovanni was sent packing!

the 3 i disliked the most were Ben (too cocky) Lacey( dont think i need to explain lol) & Colleen (because of all the people she ripped off lying to her *students* saying she was a cooking instructor! LOL)

Pumpkin
04-14-2009, 11:47 PM
LOL

Yes Inuit!! I did get to watch it finally. =) ...I cannot believe Andrea is STILL there. I can see him sending Giovani home because of the hot pan in the fridge thing alone, but at the same time, the others are getting so many chances, why not him....??? He did ok up until then, not as bad as some of the others that hung around too long..

I laughed so hard when he called Robert, Mr. Bacon Man. hahahaha it just struck me real funny for some reason.

Ben, grrrr just send him home already, and Andrea too. Ben gets on my nerves sooo bad I can't help it. He is prob a real nice fella & I am sorry for saying so, but I can't stand how he carries on the way he does. "I'm the best chef here." "My food is best" but yet he is alwats messing up. ...I mean they say themselves on the episode that Ben gets it every week...well why is he still there then????? Same with Andrea!!!

I wonder who goes to the hospital on a stretcher this week??!! I wonder if he'll open it up again or shut it down...I don't think that's really fair to Paula and Danny though, they still stand strong out of the rest really....

It's funny because Paula is so quiet, I didn't really notice her so much until there were much fewer people left. Here's hoping he doesn't shut it down..but I doubt he will.....he'd probably lose audience that way!

Pumpkin
04-17-2009, 12:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Robert!!!!! :( What a shame, he had done so well...I really think Chef should suprise him with a wedding at HK, since he missed his to go to HK...he deserves a lil somethin....he did very well!!!! I hope he is ok and feels better soon!

Well!!!, what an episode!!!! I CANNOT believe he gave those two morons a 2nd chance!! 2nd chance????? That would be their 10th or 11th chance!! They screw up every service, WHY are they still there?!!!! It's definately Paula or Danny now, and if it is anyone but those two left at the end, I vow never to watch hell's Kitchen again!!

Next week looks brutal!! He's yelling at ALL of em, Paula, Danny, and the two boneheads....but I swear if he takes next weeks service and sends Paula or Danny home, That's it, it's over for me. But I dunno, he seems to like Paula...I laughed when Paula started to say why she should stay in Hell's Kitchen and he told her to go get back in line b4 she could even say much hahaha awesome!!! Paula rocks!! I like danny, but Paula i think deserves it more. She is calm, she takes losing VERY well, she is a strong cook and consistant!! Hope she takes it, though I'm gonna feel bad if danny loses. lol :P

inuit
04-17-2009, 01:05 PM
DITTO!!! My thoughts exactly. Great minds think alike.

Pumpkin
04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
OMG I CANNOT believe that Ben told Paula that he was better than her.
Bye Bye Ben!! Sorry to see you go, but Danny and Paula are gonna be the last two!! They just HAVE to be!! Andrea should have gone home too I think!

livkat
04-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Ben was way to cocky. Glad to see him go:) Andrea will be next.

inuit
04-24-2009, 05:46 AM
OMG,OMG,OMG. I CAN't believe Andrea is still there. What is chef thinking? Has he lost his mind? Andrea is way worse than Giovonni ever was. If Andrea wins that job, I will never watch that show again. I am glad to see motor mouth Ben go too. It should be between Paula and Danny.

Pumpkin
04-25-2009, 10:37 AM
LOL Andrea BETTER be next or I'm with you Inuit!!

But I don't think I can choose between Danny and Paula....Both deserve it really. IF I HAVE to choose I guess I'll say Paula because she has a really good attitude, when she loses she is not bitter at all. She might say she felt she deserved it, but she is never rude about it and she seems to be able to stay very calm in every situation I have seen her in!!!. And I loved it when she spoke up to Ben that was awesome, but I still can't believe he had the nerve to say what he did to her. What a friggen laugh!!

inuit
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Almost over now. It has been a good season in some ways and not in others. i can't figure out why Carrol was chosen to be on the show at all. He belittled and berated her right from the start. I don't know why he sent Giovanni home. I thought he had done better than Ben and most definately better than Andrea. Only 2 shows left. I'll die if he choses Andrea as one f the 2 finalists. (Well, maybe not "die")

Pumpkin
04-30-2009, 11:11 PM
YES!!! I can breathe for another week. :P

It's gonna be SO hard to pick between the two chefs, but I think it should go to Paula, she's been the strongest!!

I didn't realize Danny is as young as he is!! Paula either really. I figured she'd be in her 30's, guess she's not too far away.

LOL Did ya see the part where Jean Phillipe and her were in the limo and it sorta made them look like they were falling in love hahahaha.

inuit
05-02-2009, 11:04 AM
I finally got to watch the show this morning (Saturday). Andrea is finally finally gone. I couldn't believe she was on so long and then Chef praised her. What? She was one of the worst on there. I thought Carol should be there moreso than Andrea.

I am glad that Paula and Danny are the last two. Those are the two best chefs. IMO Don't know who I want to win though. Both of them deserve the job. :(

Pumpkin
05-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Guess there is one more show...looks like Danny. Pretty sure I saw him standing up there with his long hair beside Chef...but I dunno. I want it to be Paula!!!!, but both deserve it!!!

inuit
05-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Poor Paula. That idiot Lacey will sabatoge her, just wait and see. It's a disadvantage for her. Lacey will end up costing Paula the win. It must be absolute torture for Danny and Paula, to be so close. I imagine whoever loses will get a fantastic job somewhere else after so much exposure on this show.

Can't wait till next week. Got the vcr already set up.

Pumpkin
05-08-2009, 08:31 AM
I was thinkin the same...I don't think that it is fair though. To judge the winner on the performances? No. What lacey does or shall I say doesn't do, should not be Paula's downfall. Though if Lacey is cooking poorly and messing up real bad, Paula should throw her the hell out, it would show she isn't gonna play games with her staff!!

I just have a feeling it was Danny I saw up there but I may be mistaken. I want Paula to win, but if danny wins I guess I am ok with that. He is a 23 year old who is obviously very talented!! His girlfriend can help him run the restaurant too, she seems like she doesn't have a problem telling it how it is :P She was doing good tellin buddy how he wanted the restaurant to look lol although that guy listened as well as he listened to Danny himself :P

Oh well, we will find out in 6 more sleeps =) lol

and....Ben STILL gives me a pain in the arse!! lol rollin the eyes...buddy is where he belongs and the fact that he feels differently says he's a lil delussional cuz everyone else that was there knows Danny and Paula are supposed to be there and deserve it too!!!

inuit
05-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Yup. Ditto

inuit
05-16-2009, 04:56 AM
I finally got to watch the season finale of Hell's. Danny won. Yes!!! Either of them would have been just as good as the other. I felt bad for poor Paula, getting stuck with whiny Lacy. I am so surprised she even got onto the show to begin with. What were they thinking? What an idiot. Can you imagine having to work with someone like her? OMG. She had better marry a rich person because anyone who ever watched an episode she was on won't be hiring her anytime soon. As much as I liked Danny, I still wish Paula had wom. LOL. I suppose they had to shake it up because girls won the last 2 seasons.

Pumpkin
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
:P I went away for the weekend so i am just getting on here now. :P

I wanted Paula to win!! :) She is SUCH a good loser. Did you see how calm and happy she stayed and was happy with what she got regardless. Danny would have sooked!!!! That is why i felt Paula deserved it better, she is much more calm and collected and handles her stress levels very well!!!.

BUT...Danny deserved it too. He is 23 years old and like chef said he grew the most in such a little time. Great job Danny. Enjoy your prize!! 23 years old, cannot believe it!!! WoW!

Paula will go far now though. Second place may not give her her restaurant in the borgatta but she'll do great.

They should do a show showing where the second runners are at now in life!!! Actually, if any of them, 3rd place 4th place, etc moved up the ladder it's be nice to see.

Lacey? lol Poor girl. She is right, she probably is a nice girl (she said that in her alone interview during the show) but I just wouldn't want to work with her!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in any job!!!!!!!!!!!!