PDA

View Full Version : Land for sale Quispam., Ready to build on

mitchell11
02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
I have a lot for sale, its actually owned by my father but its threw our company. The lot is on cloverdale st in quispam. Excellent neighbourhood, we had the lot ready to build on and papers from the Town of Quispam showing the lot has been approved and ready to build. The ground has been designed for a split entry home, if you actually wanna know which home would fit on the lot we built an identical size home on the lot on the street behind it on suffield that would give you an aprox. size. Any questions you can pm or email me and ill get back asap. Priced at 28000

My Webpage (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=cloverdale&city=quispamsis&state=nb&zipcode=) Here's a map to show the area

Dan_Man
02-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Nice area, I believe my friend lives right beside this lot.
Good luck with your sale.

mitchell11
02-13-2007, 05:04 PM
thanks dan!

mommam
02-13-2007, 08:00 PM
What elementary school is it zoned for?

mitchell11
02-13-2007, 09:19 PM
umm im not quite sure to be honest. I know there are buses that meet @ the store @ the bottom of the hill, but i couldnt tell you exactly what school. sorry

QuispamsisHome
02-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I saw the map on mapquest and know exactly which area of Gondola pt that you are in but was wondering which lot it is up there.
Is this the lot on the right hand side driving in with quite a drop off in the back? Is there rock ledge where the foundation would go?
Is this area on town sewerage? If not, is it a full acre for a septic system?
Thanks...

To answer the previous question about school zones...It is Fairvale elementary and Harry Miller Middle School.

mitchell11
02-15-2007, 08:42 AM
The land is the one on the right hand side! It was a cliff before we started and could still be brought up a bit higher, but how we looked at it is you want tons of privacy and put some cedar trees right along the back it would look just sweet. You need to dig a well and it is on town sewerage and it is 1 acre for the septic. like i said im unsure about the schooling system however you could ask the neighbours because it is a wonderful neighbourhood with plenty of children. anymore questions just let me know

Specifications:

16,800 sq foot lot (120’ X 140’ )
Municipal Sewage (Sewage Saddle in Place)
Well (not supplied)
Engineered Filled and Insured
Site Plan Available

Open to offers :)

mitchell11
02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
bump, great time to pick this land up and ready to build on for early Spring

mitchell11
03-30-2007, 04:41 PM
bump

cmf
02-16-2008, 10:04 PM
have you sold the land yet?

demeter
02-23-2008, 11:11 AM
have you sold the land yet?

LOL Loooong time ago...theres now a house built on it and it never sold cuz it was a terrible piece of land so the builder moved in to it!!