PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lacrosse Gear

TerryAndBlake
02-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Hello:

If anyone is looking to sell or get rid of lacrosse gear, please contact me at 639-4097. My son is nearly 15 but would wear the size of a 12 year old boy.

Thanks.

Terr

TerryAndBlake
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
bump

puppyluv
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Um..I have bandaids! *grin* just kidding, I have watched that sport..it is rough!:o

Mandy
03-08-2007, 01:49 PM
If you don't find any used, try Sport Check, Canadian Tire, Dorions, and Soccer Plus. They usually carry Lacrosse gear for all ages/sizes. Sport Check had sticks priced from around $25 right up to $125. Dorions carries alot, but they seem to be a bit more expensive, but you are getting the best gear around.

Lacrosse is finally starting to gain popularity here in Saint John. It is really big in Ontarion and out West. My son has played for 3 years now. He is 8.

Once your son is placed on a team you may be able to ask some of the parents if they have any gear left over.....

Good Luck.

TerryAndBlake
03-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the information Mandy. My son has played lacrosse for about 6 years now, but he hasn't really grown out of anything until this year :)

You're right Puppyluv, it is a rough sport and he is about a foot and a half smaller than most of the kids in his level. Nail biting moments to say the least.

ChelorSean
03-18-2007, 11:01 AM
hi there if you are looking for lacrosse gear you can go to the box sporting goods on bayside drive it may have some used stuff there and they just got some new stuff in