PDA

View Full Version : Help : I need A Good Fast Car/truck/Suv Wash

Goin4Coffee
02-09-2007, 10:43 PM
I need a good fast--Car/ Truck/SUV Wash-- {Prefer East}
BUT ..Not do it yourself,
I know thats the best, but I can't do it myself;)
So..
and I'm really not going to pay a fortune to have it detailed every 5 minutes,.. But the SALT is driving me NUts

Ive had my truck to the place behind Parkway Mall ONCE and he scratched my window visor, cause he was Rushing, not bad mind you, But I just got the darn things installed,, I had to have someone Buff it out..and he left SOAP all over the passenger side..I was livid..
--the Irving one( oops can I say that?) on city road, well I have heard not to go through there b/c of the antenna on the glass issue:(
I had another small SUV in there with a spare tire on it,, i guess your not suppose to go through them with those :(

So If I cant bribe somebody (hub & the kis)to wash it or atleast rinse IT... I almost cry... I cant stand it anymore, I'd just as well stay home, and hide it.

It would be nice to just go get it done,, when it needs it,. Like for the last week:o

Is that touchless one still around somewhere??
what size vehicle can you put through?

Help help

Someone here must have a few ideas?/

I know your not all driving around with dirty cars & trucks..
please help me:(

WildWendiNB
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
hi there. the car wash in the AQ parking lot is good my husband takes our truck there all the time! he actually gets out of the truck and watches them LOL
hubby says they do an awesome job and its only $7

hope this helps
Wendy

Goin4Coffee
02-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks I live East,( i probably should have mentioned that:rolleyes: )
But next time I head over there I'll be sure to give it a try.
Thanks again

michaelsmom
02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
there is a touchless car wash at the gas station on the corner of Rothesay ave and Mcallister drive. i think it is an Esso station. I was told by my hubby to ONLY take our new truck there because it's touchless and wont' damage it. He's just a tad anal, ha ha

beancounter82
02-10-2007, 08:39 PM
That one at the esso is terrible. I love the one in Rothesay at the Shell station. Cleans the underbody and the dryer is longer. Cheaper too.

Luvz_ya
02-10-2007, 10:26 PM
go to the Auto Barn they do my moms every month awsome work