PDA

View Full Version : united youth federation

tarahshane
02-09-2007, 06:25 PM
what is the united youth federation here is saint john what do they do?

toodles
02-09-2007, 06:42 PM
did you by any chance get a phone call from them, selling flowers or plants or something along that line? I told them i would check them out more, the guy said we can sent a driver to your house to pick you money for the flowers.. now to me thats sounds fishy...I have never heard of them.. so if anyone else has i would like to know too..

Misty589
02-09-2007, 07:46 PM
hmmmmm i got a call from them a few years ago thanking my for my donation the previous year and asking for another, I asked them who they are and what they do and he said something about helping young people find and keep jobs ect. I said no becasue I didn't remember giving to them and It doesn't sound like something I would have given to>
I firgure they just say thanks for last year thinking that people will just say oh i gave last year here is this years donation.
i never looked into it but it sounded fishy to me too

MissMem
02-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I went for a job interview with them last summer for their call centre which is located in one of the old buildings (i forget which one exactly) behind the old downey fords. When I went, the boss was unorganized, wires were hanging from the ceilings and the place was a mess. Everything was done by dialing and pencil and paper. They hired everyone who went to the group interview which wasn't really an interview just a sit down and tell us whats going on thing. It seemed kinda fishy to me and was kind of an uncomfortable place to want to work so I ended up not going back at all. That was my experience with them.