PDA

View Full Version : FS PDA - Tungsten E - New Price

rrtrob
12-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Just found out that Palm is selling these for a few dollars more. Will now take $150.

I have a Palm Tungsten E for sale complete with AC charger, USB cable, software, 64 MB SD memory card, Palm metal case and Belkin leather case. Contact me via PM or 832-3721.

Screen in great shape, no scratches.

Additional Information about Palm Tungsten E
Portions of this page Copyright 1997 - 2006 CNET Channel. All rights reserved.

Product Description
The sleek and powerful Palm Tungsten E handheld comes packed for business and priced for value. Access your calendar, contacts and important information anywhere. Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint-compatible files on the run. Synchronize with Outlook's calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and email right out of the box. Stay productive using updated features to Palm's award winning organization software. Listen to MP3s, watch video clips and view photos wherever you go. A powerful ARM processor lets you listen to MP3s while looking up an address or scheduling an appointment. Watch the latest movie trailer or a new sales video. Carry digital photo albums of friends and family, students and co-workers, even the latest real estate listings. Plus it's expandable, and with 32MB of memory there's plenty of room to customize from more than 18,000 applications (sold separately).

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.8 cm x 1.2 cm x 11.5 cm
Weight: 131 g
ROM Installed Size: ROM
Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP311 126 MHz
Display: TFT active matrix - transflective - 16-bit (64K colors)

Connection
OS Required: Apple MacOS 9.1 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.1.2 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.2.6, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Input Device: Touch-screen
Wireless Connectivity: IrDA

rrtrob
12-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Will now take $150.